Author Topic: New Pet Peeve! Useless Pixel Crack!  (Read 1829 times)

Offline OracleTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
New Pet Peeve! Useless Pixel Crack!
« on: January 20, 2010, 09:27:45 AM »
"Hey Bob!   What are you doing today?"  "Oh, I don't know.  I can't figure out some of this really old code, but I do need to look productive.   I really should fix some of these things on this long list of things that really need to get done.  Hey, I know...I will jump onto all the shards (for the next few weeks) as an NPC and give away indiscriminate stuff, like giving away Christmas presents.  That way I can screw with the Game Economy even more(which I can try and figure out how to fix later or maybe balance it), but I have to make it look non-religious, so I will pose as a gay looking male deer, a Stag! Oh I don't want to actually make new graphics though, so I will use existing graphics like color some fish steaks bright green and call them 'Spearmint Holiday Gummies' and also color a honey jar bright red and call it 'spiced egg nog'...!  That way, the players have something new to collect and later on they can charge large amounts of gold without having to really earn it or work for it.  Also, I will be doing a good deed and supplying those 'in need' with their Pixel Crack!  This will make a lot of people feel good about playing, because people love to get free stuff for no reason.  Right? If some people don't get a colored fish steak because I am lazy and don't believe in fairness, then oh well.  I tried!"

Talk about the empitome' of LAZINESS and STUPIDITY!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 05:52:28 PM by Oracle »
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline Coragin

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...
  • It Is What It Is.
  • Respect: +57
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: New Pet Peeve! Useless Pixel Crack!
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2010, 10:25:01 AM »
At no point did anyone here ever accuse the devs of having any sense of intelligence.  :)
Coragin

My Facebook
And now I'm better at doing what ever it is Wolverine does!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2010, 10:30:24 AM »
lol i must admit i actually  like the holiday crapola activities... its a bit of a throw back to what they did some years back.. not that i got anything in any of those times either...

Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2010, 12:43:48 PM »
Yea I remember some of them also.  I ran around killing santa clauses to collect there complete black boots and red shirts and so forth.  It was kinda kool I would be grey for a few seconds because I killed santa and if one saw me the fight would be on i was a tank/mage back then.  :)

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2010, 05:43:52 PM »
I agree!!! PIXEL CRACK!!!!!!!! :o ??? ::) :P :-\
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Tags: