Author Topic: Scripts for which I am Thankful  (Read 3550 times)

Offline NObamaTopic starter

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Scripts for which I am Thankful
« on: November 25, 2010, 07:38:43 AM »
As I sit here watching three accounts do wondrous, marvelous things without me touching a single key, I am Thankful.

First, I am thankful for OMG's Autotamer.  Though no longer available since OMG left us, this is the single most flexible script I have ever used.  I have seven different versions of it, all modified to do different chores.

I am thankful for TM's contributions to the scripting community.  For this site and for his amazing utility subs that seem to be in every decent script.  If I ever used it, I'm sure I'd be thankful for SUO.  I don't know what I would have done without the autolooter, and the heartwood quester, and...

I am thankful for EN, who taught me arrays.  I still don't quite understand them, though.  More so, I am thankful that he helped me capture my scripting unicorn with Ant Farm.

I am thankful for CEO, who wrote the first scripts I ever used.  Ah, crafting...

I am thankful for Roadkill's recall miner, which bought me (among other things) my Keep and several dozen advanced character, transfer and legacy tokens and a few account upgrades as well.

I am thankful for manwinc and XII and their mining scripts, which I bred together to create the super mutant unfailable mining script of plenty.  One billion gold and counting off that, thanks very much.

And for Freddy, whose farming script has contributed its DNA to most of my personal projects.  Thanks, wherever you are.

I am thankful for Paulonius and his ambitious BOD script, although I'd really rather I didn't have to compete against so many other people in the marketplace.  Gosh darn it, your scripts are too good, too stable and too easy to use!

I am thankful for C2's stable of quirky little scripts that never fail to delight me.  That begging script is pure Halloween gold.

I am thankful for Ultima, who kept me in this game long past the point I would have left it.  Wait...

And to all of those I missed, thanks for letting me be part of this community.  Now dry your eyes and go eat some turkey, you magnificent bastards.

NObama
« Last Edit: November 25, 2010, 07:41:08 AM by NObama »

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Scripts for which I am Thankful
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2010, 08:28:25 AM »
I am Thankful for those Who are Thankful ;)

Scrripty

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2010, 09:36:35 AM »
I am thankful for EN, who taught me arrays.  I still don't quite understand them, though.  More so, I am thankful that he helped me capture my scripting unicorn with Ant Farm.

Wait, wasn't the ant farm broken until I got ahold of it?  :)  You're welcome.  Happy Thanksgiving. heh

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2010, 10:09:00 AM »

Wait, wasn't the ant farm broken until I got ahold of it?  :)  You're welcome.  Happy Thanksgiving. heh

i'm thankfull for the all the jokes and laughs...  keep them coming... :)
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2010, 10:23:24 AM »
Thanks for the thanks!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2010, 11:06:14 AM »
I am thankful for our good lord in heaven, My wonderful family and New home, My Job, and all my great friends here, and all the shared script libraries and the learning you all have given me over the years through EasyUO(Thank you cheffe and CEO for the work you do.), UOCoders, UOGUYZ, Freddies Site(forgot the name),UOScripters(site I started up when coders blew up), and now ScriptUO.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2010, 02:17:52 PM by Masscre »

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2010, 11:33:17 AM »
Well said Nobama my friend!

I'm thankful to all the Magnificient Bastards here at SUO...you know who you are!  8)

Also Thankful to all the armed Forces out there protecting us and keeping us safe!  ;)

Cheers my friend!

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2010, 02:13:33 PM »
Kham, what a great idea! 

I am so thankful for just being here!  There are so many Scripts that I have used and so many scripters that I have tried to help make their Scripts better.   I am thankful for all of the friends I have made here.  First of all I would have to thank Trailmyx for hosting ScriptUO and for all of the help that he gives all of us.  All we have to do is ask and he is happy to lend a helping hand.  He is like the Father of Scripts.  Next, but not least importance is Cheffe, for without Easy UO, none of this would be possible.  Endless Night, C2, 12x, MW, Super Slayer, Paulonius, Twinkle McNugget, Ultima, Nobama, Cerveza, JAF, Maddog, OMG, Khameleon, Seeriously, BadManiac...(who I am forgetting?) 

THANK YOU!H A P P Y   T H A N K S G I V I N G  E V E R Y O N E ! ! !
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2010, 12:22:14 AM »
Yo I'm Thank For For Rancid!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2010, 07:36:56 AM »
Yo I'm Thank For For Rancid!

Yo yO YO .. how could we all forget to thank Rancid... hes my hero yo.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2010, 07:43:09 AM »
YO YO YO

Rancid

HE is out HERO !!

IF He can't do it no ONE CaN !!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Tags: