Author Topic:  (Read 3941 times)

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« on: December 10, 2010, 05:52:35 PM »

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2010, 06:28:08 PM »
I dont have any old lockdowns from origin but this bug was the first thing I thought of when I saw this post.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2010, 10:29:29 PM »
Ive got thousands - thats where a keep all my mibs and nets. I think the fix is that if you now have a locked down container people can put things in but not take them out, (I sure hope its not a fix that will wipe me out)

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2010, 04:13:47 PM »
Ive got thousands - thats where a keep all my mibs and nets. I think the fix is that if you now have a locked down container people can put things in but not take them out, (I sure hope its not a fix that will wipe me out)

my 2.5k mibs will go by along with about 3k blackrock lol

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2010, 07:28:00 PM »
I just dropped all my blackrock in a corner - still there after 2 years or more not locked down.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2010, 07:11:02 AM »
I thought I would get rid of some green nets in case the change deleted the crap. So I went to Buc where I use to throw all my nets and now I get you must be in deep water.

Sooo

Where can you cast nets from shore now days?

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2010, 10:03:56 AM »
Try the sorcerer tower it has a dock and from the end of the dock is deep water. We do alot of EM events from there quite often.

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2010, 12:06:08 PM »
I thought I would get rid of some green nets in case the change deleted the crap. So I went to Buc where I use to throw all my nets and now I get you must be in deep water.

Sooo

Where can you cast nets from shore now days?

Haven't had a chance to test this myself, but asked a friend that does a lot of nets.  Says that all of the water in the abyss is considered deep.  First place that came to mind is when you come through the Tomb of Kings.  No spawn, should be a quiet place to try it.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2010, 12:09:33 PM »
Good Ideas guys - thanks!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2010, 04:33:01 PM »
Try the sorcerer tower it has a dock and from the end of the dock is deep water. We do alot of EM events from there quite often.

OK I thought that was East of Vesper - but I can not find it and I can not get to stratics to look it up - hint where it is please?

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2010, 06:17:16 PM »
It is the northern most point on moonglow island right on the penisula.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2010, 07:19:48 PM »
ahh - thanks so much!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2010, 02:52:36 PM »
It is the northern most point on moonglow island right on the penisula.

I sure have tryed almost every spot on Moonglow. Have you done this recently. The only docks are in town and I tryed both left and right peninsula (i take it PENISula was a typo?)
hehehehe

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: •Adjusted the way items inside a locked down container work
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2010, 05:58:47 PM »
gonna travel their right now gimlet and i will let you know in a few mins.

Just traveled there and it is north of the Encyclipedia Magicika.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2010, 06:13:22 PM by Masscre »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2010, 06:27:20 PM »
ok ill try there agin thanks!

Tags: