Author Topic: iPhone vs Droid X  (Read 2897 times)

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
iPhone vs Droid X
« on: July 30, 2010, 05:25:01 AM »
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: iPhone vs Droid X
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2010, 06:17:25 AM »
Nice find cerveza. My wife wants a 4 and I am trying to convince her to try a droid phone this may help.

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2010, 08:27:09 AM »
In another thread some time ago I said I was going to go with the Droid X.... I went with the iPhone. I like it so far and there hasn't been any issues. I wanted the X but chose the iPhone because the monthly bill was about $20 lower per month. Or enough to pay for an extra UO account plus have a smart phone  :P

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2010, 09:16:00 AM »
In another thread some time ago I said I was going to go with the Droid X.... I went with the iPhone. I like it so far and there hasn't been any issues. I wanted the X but chose the iPhone because the monthly bill was about $20 lower per month. Or enough to pay for an extra UO account plus have a smart phone  :P
Hey, I've got a spare 32GB microSD card I'll loan ya of your iPhone..... ;)
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: