Author Topic: Peerless keys losing timer  (Read 5045 times)

Offline onlyindreamsTopic starter

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Peerless keys losing timer
« on: July 16, 2012, 02:46:14 PM »
It's being talked about on stratics right now. Apparently you can stack peerless keys and they'll lose their timer. I'm going to test later myself. But what can we think of to exploit this? My first thought, can we get keys to say Lady Mel, combine the three black blobs and then unstack them later for 3 individual uses? Thoughts?

http://stratics.com/community/threads/peerless-keys-bug.279504/

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Peerless keys losing timer
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2012, 04:48:51 PM »
From what i can discern from this any item using the same picture or graphic can be stacked and being able to stack is destroying the ability to be tracked as a quest item.

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2012, 06:17:14 PM »
In the past, this was only really testable with blighted Cotten.  There are about 20-30 different ones.  If you keeps picking them up and putting them in a bag, eventually you'll get some of the same 'type' (not item type, just type).

I have a bag of about 50 I use for deco.  I've always suspected that some others will stack, but I've never had enough of them to find a duplicate.

If something has changed, this would be epic.  I've always thought they should be farmable anyway...

EDIT:  oh crap, I just realized what you meant.  I have no idea, but that would be EPIC (as opposed to merely 'epic')
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 06:19:00 PM by NObama »

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2012, 06:37:40 PM »
yes, it was easy t do with the cotton if you could collect it all fast enough so some spawned at the same exact time.  it appeared that close spawns equaled stackable.  when pulled off the stack the time went bye bye.  it could be based on the same timers or there are a finite set of types running allowing them to stack but i only could stack the cotton.

Tags: