• monnauo has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hi!
« on: February 26, 2015, 03:29:57 PM »
Hi there my name is Monnauo, im 26.

i wanna just said sorry but my inglish isn't good :(

I have been playing UO for 12 years. i started to play on custom shards and now i play on OSI shards(uodreams) and like to PvM and woker, my first character was worker!! and because i was really noob i start to mining without anything... after 2 weeks i try to make a macro with razor and few years later i try to do something with easyuo withuot success...

Videogames and rugby are my passion in life but because i study in university i havent too much time to play and follow my passion to scripting, for years i use easyuo, now i'll try scriptuo just for fun :)

thanks for the opportunity

Monnauo

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
Re: Hi!
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2015, 08:32:48 AM »
Welcome to the site.
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2015, 10:38:52 AM »
Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted!

Welcome!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2015, 11:22:10 AM »
Welcome to SUO! I am sure they will catch the mistake and lift your restriction soon.  :)

Tags: