Author Topic: assassin armor  (Read 9805 times)

Scrripty

Re: assassin armor
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2009, 04:15:17 PM »
Does anyone remember the 65k bug?  Getting 65k dex? :)  You could kill 10 people with your uzi bow in 2 seconds. :)

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2009, 06:25:33 PM »
I meant That the swing speed not having a diminishing Effect. As the True Speed.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2009, 06:26:11 PM »
Like saying you have 100% Spell damage increase, but it only increases your Spell Damage (Pvm) By 50%. What is the point
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2009, 09:17:04 AM »
Thanks for the info Sparrow, I had not seen that formula before.  The information on Stratics is complete shiet
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Scrripty

« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2009, 10:30:15 PM »
I thought it was only peerless boss, darkfather & champs.  But no idea I've never gotten the legs/gloves.

I've killed 100's of thousands of Miasma's and never gotten a piece of assassin.

Ok I lied, I just got an Assassin chest piece off a miasma. :)

Offline welgill

• Don't mess with TM!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • welgill has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2009, 04:28:58 AM »
grats! if ya need parts on nappa let me know i have a few