Author Topic: Peerless! Peerless! Peerless! Peerless!  (Read 10842 times)

Offline Nicar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Nicar has no influence.
  • Respect: +20
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Peerless! Peerless! Peerless! Peerless!
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2008, 08:38:45 PM »
Red by accident?  That doesn't sound like accident. When you go to felucca, and kill someone, that's not by accident  :P 
Ooops, I accidently kicked your ass.... sawwy...    ::)

Hey, it's easy to go red when you don't intend.  One of my favorite UO stories comes from something like that.  Back in the days of Yore, I had a red trapped box bomber who was notorious on Napa for mass slaying with his GM tinker boxes.  We'd deposit them around the banks at Britain and Magincia (yes, people were there at one time) and watch while we laughed on Roger Wilco as people would open them up, run about a screen and die from poison, or just blow up outright.

Anyhow, I had been recovering from this red madness and just went blue the day we all decided to go down into Deceit to farm liches.  Well, we got jumped by a group of reds and some noto-pks and while I was defending one of my friends, I killed one of the notos and went red again.  After that, I tore out of there because I didn't want to die and get stat loss.

You start talking about the days of yore, and I know the accidental red.. it was usually my brother doing it. He went red by accident because he forgot his kill count. Or, he accidently attacked one person when 2 others were on the screen, and you know how you can't leave any survivors around.

The bombers, I never fell for that one. Our bank adventures were bank thieves. Our other adventures were, well, let me tell you, he'd delete characters and remake them because of either stat loss or perma red. Or, I'd go red because he accidently ran out of regs and didn't get a kill in yet, so, I'd have to go bale him out.  Ahh, I loved the days of yore, where you could be in 80s in skills, and you could whoop someone that's gm, just because you "played" better.

Offline OMGBurgersTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • OMGBurgers has no influence.
  • Respect: +44
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2008, 06:51:39 AM »
Haha I still do that now with lvl5-6 Paragon chests!  I get a whole pile of em unlocked, I stealth around in luna, haven etc.  People try to open em and BOOM they die haha.  The best is when they're riding a mount, and the explosion just knocks them right off it.  Then thier mount wanders away slowly in embarassment that his owner was so stupid.

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2008, 05:15:45 PM »
LOL I never thought of that.. I used to set DP and explosion chests all over luna..
ppl would blow up or run around trying to cure.. then some dork would come by and axe my chests ;/

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2008, 05:53:28 PM »
I do the same with Miasma chests. I do feel bad for the new players in Haven though :-[

Not sure how well this is known but you can unlock the chests, then put them inside a packy and loot it without triggering the trap. This is what I do with Miasma's chest...take out the map and then drop them all over Sosaria.

This way you get to keep the loot and not go RED! 8)

Offline Baldrick

• Activity:
    0%
  • Baldrick is looked down upon.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2008, 09:44:47 AM »
I do the same with Miasma chests. I do feel bad for the new players in Haven though :-[

Not sure how well this is known but you can unlock the chests, then put them inside a packy and loot it without triggering the trap. This is what I do with Miasma's chest...take out the map and then drop them all over Sosaria.

This way you get to keep the loot and not go RED! 8)
Wow, sorry to bring up an old thread but this is so funny.
I tryed this tonight and it works a treat.
Unlock chest, place on pack horse, loot valuable stuff from chest, take chest to luna and drop near the bank sitters and watch the nosey greedy people open them up.
Killed 2 and seriously wounded 1 lmao.
Thanks made my night.

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2008, 11:13:25 AM »
Yeah it's totally funny. I usually feel bad when it's what looks like a totally new player though. If your in an all 70's Suit you'll be fine. It's only those who aren't armored up that end up taking a dirt nap. You know alot of people walk away wondering why the hell their is no map in the chest yet it still exploded. Fun Stuff especially when you hang around to watch the greed and carnage.  ;D

Offline Bullmoose

• Activity:
    0%
  • Bullmoose has no influence.
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2008, 04:55:43 PM »
OK i know it's mean. but i had to try it. Dropped 4 para gon chests next to each other in the center of the bank in luna. and the greed took over. Dropped at least 4 peeps. that was funny.  LOL

Offline blazehammer

• Activity:
    0%
  • blazehammer has no influence.
  • Respect: +12
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2008, 11:08:46 PM »
i never seen anyone do it solo only been with 3 or 4 people to take the peerless down that would be a treat to see

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2008, 12:57:21 PM »
Lady Mel is possible with 2 bards/mages.. takes to damn long though.

Offline hashak

• Activity:
    0%
  • hashak has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2008, 12:10:31 PM »
Lady Melisande we knocked down in 2 Sampires for sure we have bandages on pall every 2s and it was easy. Even Paroximus can be beaten in 2 Sampires easy. Tried on UO Legends

Tags: