Author Topic: Current GMs  (Read 9321 times)

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Current GMs
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2009, 07:14:17 AM »
most folks do - and keep killing you until you move.  It could be that i count folks that kill me.  the last few were reds though anyways.  Some get mad that you keep going back or are just bitter.

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2009, 07:21:14 AM »
Akemai was the GM that tagged me with a 48 hour susp on Atlantic a month or two ago.
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline Wilk

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Wilk has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2009, 09:00:18 AM »
most folks do - and keep killing you until you move.  It could be that i count folks that kill me.  the last few were reds though anyways.  Some get mad that you keep going back or are just bitter.

I never knew why peeps mined in Fell, besides the obv double resources, but less pagers makes sense.

I guess if you made your miner red, then any blue would go for the kill shot over the page C2.

Edit: Ooh, even better. If you want to work counts off a red char, slap magery/mining on him and away you go.

Sorry to the OP, I didn't get the name of the GM than suspended me yesterday while mining.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 09:12:19 AM by Wilk »

Offline rana70

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • rana70 has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • MyScripts
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2009, 09:34:28 AM »
GM Nacau last seen 31. Okt 2009
GM Yariac last seen 17. July 2009

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2009, 09:50:47 AM »
I do all of my resource gathering in Fel because people tend to kill you rather than page also.  I like the idea of a red miner though, that is interesting. Mine are generally factions with as much DCI as I can put on them, mace fighting to 120 and a boomstick. Tough to kill, so they generally run fine in some spawn and get away most of the time when they are attacked.
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2009, 10:26:17 AM »
I resource gather all over the place.. just the most out of the way unvisited spots i can find..  ive gone days without seeing a sole...
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2009, 02:25:59 PM »
2nd visit in less than 12 hours.  GM Thowe.  he came, he was answer, he left.  I came home to a safe character.

Offline onlyindreamsTopic starter

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2009, 02:52:05 PM »
Damn C2. I'm with you, I'd kill over page any day. My guildmates are the same way. Makes me wonder who is seeing you and where they see you.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2009, 04:45:45 PM »
yeah , well, I have not been sent to jail but really.... common.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2009, 05:07:21 AM »
24 hours and my third visit defended successfully.  I don't know if they were doing a follow-up due to there being two checks in the past or someone is camping my hard to find house which is a rare , rare possibility.  WTH - I even changed my book!

GM Lothande

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2009, 08:46:07 AM »
There literally are people that get their "Rocks" off paging on people.  They go out of their way even to do it.  C2, if that were my 'toon', I woud do something else with that toon for a couple of days OR I would seek that person out and kill him over and over again 'since you are in Felucca!  Not sure if it is a "goodie two-shoes" mentality or if they are just plain angry people.  I have sat at the bank spamming something that I am selling and overheard conversations of others discussing their criteria for paging on people.  One said that they only page on people that script and upset the economy and others page on people if they walk up to the scripter and attempt to carry-on a conversation.  No answer and they page.  I'd say "Leave me alone dude, I don't know you!"  One guy said that since he was recently suspended that he was going to make it a mission to find as many scripters as he could in the next few days and page on them, because he was banned and his answer was "why aren't they banned? Not fair"  

Good idea to list all of the current GMs that visit and if that can be incorporated into a GM Alert Script then that would be awesome.

If GM = GM Flippin then response, "Am I on Candid Camera? I can't see you, where are you? Where do I get a cool colored Robe like that?  I love this game!  You GMs are doing such a great job, what would we do without you?"
« Last Edit: December 01, 2009, 09:05:21 AM by Oracle »
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2009, 09:15:32 AM »
I gave him the morning off because if it is just the gms seeing that he is on 24/7 and checking in on him - this would help.  I will start tracking my yard some too.  In case it is someone hiding and logging in and out to check in.  En's overseer will be running too.  I would like to figure out the deal.  I am not getting busted but it is annoying.  I think the GMs sometimes put you on a watch list if they think you were scripting but could not get u.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2009, 03:13:02 PM »
OMFG- I gave it a rest for the AM - came home logged in again and ran it for about an hour and a gm came again.  This time GM Akemai.

pulled me to jail and said I had a terms of agreement violation for my name - Iron Turds.  Gave me a two day bann.  He was just pissed because i keep responding - it was a witch hunt!
asked me if i wanted to go to an auction...
asked me what time it was

Someone, and i think it was the gm, took a vendetta ou ton me . lol that is what is so great about freebee accts

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
GMlog.txt

Offline onlyindreamsTopic starter

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2009, 03:18:25 PM »
Wow C2 that's crazy! I'd definitely get a new house spot and new free account going.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2009, 03:29:41 PM »
So have a name like Iron Turds is a terms of service violation? That is bull crap !!

turd
n Slang
1. a lump of dung; piece of excrement
2. an unpleasant or contemptible person or thing

This name could have meant a strong(Iron) unpleasant person(turd)

I would atleast send in a response email just for the principle of it all.

Tags: