Author Topic: Current GMs  (Read 9323 times)

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Current GMs
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2009, 04:18:46 PM »
Yep pretty lame, found a guy loggin in and out in 20 or 30 minute cycles at my house.  probably running an auto page or just relentlessly making sure i dont restart miners.  I had tracked a few times before but missed him.  i found and killed the *bleep*.  Setting up a new mining house soon.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2009, 04:33:34 PM »
wow and wow .. now that guy paging on your was a "major Turd"...  maybe that should be your comeback name
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2009, 05:13:12 PM »
I should make a new acct and bank sit with that name and a guild named page.  then give him a title I Page A Ton

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2009, 05:55:47 PM »
You mind posting his name and guild and what shard.  If you dont mind I dont mind helping harras him.  If I remember correctly the road goes both ways and he will do something eventually or I will provoke him to infront of a hidden GM :)

Offline UoLugnutz

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • UoLugnutz has no influence.
  • Respect: +25
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2009, 07:34:55 AM »
Yep pretty lame, found a guy loggin in and out in 20 or 30 minute cycles at my house.  probably running an auto page or just relentlessly making sure i dont restart miners.  I had tracked a few times before but missed him.  i found and killed the *bleep*.  Setting up a new mining house soon.

Can't believe people pay 20 bucks a month to camp a house to bust them for macroing. If they want to waste money that bad they can pay for my accounts. Frigg I pay for my accounts and I just want to do strange things like have fun! Go figure!

Offline cgeorgemo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • cgeorgemo has no influence.
  • I'm Brian...cgeorgemo is Curious George Missouri
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2009, 02:26:18 PM »

Can't believe people pay 20 bucks a month to camp a house to bust them for macroing. If they want to waste money that bad they can pay for my accounts. Frigg I pay for my accounts and I just want to do strange things like have fun! Go figure!
The part that kills me is he's using a script to log in and bust somebody for using a script.
Sarcasm is your body's natural defense against stupidity.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2009, 02:55:49 PM »
lol- since he was being such an ass- i logged in and hid in the house.  watched him log in and cehck every 15 mins.  paged on him describing his behaviors and explained that i killed him and his character was still preforming the actions... blah , blah.  40 minutes later - Mr auto logger and grieve was gone.  Funny i wonder if he got freaked out or jailed.  either way it got rid of him. 
The fourth and final visit was GM Brutrin.  who changed my name and kicked me for 2 days.
They knew i was scripting and hated that I kept answering them so they got nit picky about a name.  Honestly, who really cares.  I ran the acct 24 straight days 24/7 and will fire it up in two days until it expires.  Then I will open two more.

Offline cgeorgemo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • cgeorgemo has no influence.
  • I'm Brian...cgeorgemo is Curious George Missouri
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2009, 03:01:45 PM »
lol- since he was being such an ass- i logged in and hid in the house.  watched him log in and cehck every 15 mins.  paged on him describing his behaviors and explained that i killed him and his character was still preforming the actions... blah , blah.  40 minutes later - Mr auto logger and grieve was gone.  Funny i wonder if he got freaked out or jailed.  either way it got rid of him. 
The fourth and final visit was GM Brutrin.  who changed my name and kicked me for 2 days.
They knew i was scripting and hated that I kept answering them so they got nit picky about a name.  Honestly, who really cares.  I ran the acct 24 straight days 24/7 and will fire it up in two days until it expires.  Then I will open two more.
got to love that autologger...
Sarcasm is your body's natural defense against stupidity.

Offline onlyindreamsTopic starter

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2010, 12:18:58 PM »
Updated the list.

Tags: