Author Topic: Plant tending....  (Read 2725 times)

Offline coyan2Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • coyan2 has no influence.
  • Respect: +14
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Plant tending....
« on: December 22, 2008, 08:21:15 PM »
Is there any way possible, that someone one with better scripting skills than myself, could some how get the Hort-o-matic up and running with the new resources? and plants?  The author has said on page 25 of the thread on EUO that he is not going to be working on it anymore, and someone else could take up the slack, so I'm guessing its abandon-ware?

I have tried to make it work for me, and I can get it to recognize the new plants that have resources, but will not gather them, or the seeds... Sooo, If anyone can do it, it would be a great thing.. OR.... a new one that works?? from anywhere? or anyone?

Thanks.....
coy

All American Drink, For an All American kind of Guy

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
    • View Profile
Re: Plant tending....
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2008, 02:08:49 AM »
you just need to change the plant ID list.

Code: [Select]
set %plantlist OLI_BCF_VWE_BWE_UAF_JWE_IWE_EXE_UWE_ICF_BXE_YVE_CCF_NWE_MWE_DXE_TCF_NXE_BKP_ZJP_MKP_AKP_CKP_OKP_NKP_LKP_REK_WWE_ZBF_NTE_WVE_WTE_FWE_QVE_GWE_ISN_BFK_AIF_SVE_TXE_CYE_JDF_VTE

I haven't looked at it in a while. but this should be complete.

Offline coyan2Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • coyan2 has no influence.
  • Respect: +14
    • View Profile
Re: Plant tending....
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2008, 05:10:49 AM »
yup, Ive done that, and it will tend all the new plants that I have found so far, It has a problem with the cypress trees, it wont give them poison, no biggie there, I have even edited it to relize that cocoa plant has resources.. BUT, It will not gather the seeds, or the resources... It looks, but cant see the numbers, as the numbers are in black, and it cant see black.. I havent gotten the sugar cane yet, to see if I can get it to gather those seeds, or resources yet.

So, Im just trying to get one that works a little better..

Thanks for the reply tho.. :)
Coy

All American Drink, For an All American kind of Guy

Tags: