UFC
« on: August 21, 2009, 05:08:42 PM »
Wanna watch UFC 102 live august 29th 2009 for free?? you can on myfights.net

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: UFC
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2009, 08:36:11 PM »
I'll be ordering the PPV to watch with the friends on Saturday.

If this gets more people interested in MMA then I'm all for it. I take it this is been okay'd by the UFC Executives because they are anal about squeezing every penny they can out of their brand.

I also read they're finally going to start showing the undercard prelims on SPikeTV for free prior to the UFC PPV's...not this one but the one is September I believe. Currently it's set up so you can pay online to watch the prelims which is pretty cheap on their part. They need less commericals and more fights during their broadcasts. They waste alot of time on the air where they should be showing us more of the fighters competing on the card.

Looking forward to the card this weekend. Thiago Silva looked real impressive until he ran into Lyoto Machida...should be interesting to see how well he bounces back.

I still think Randy "The Natural" Couture' AKA 'Captain America' should retire from the sport. It's absolutely crazy for someone that age to compete but Randy is always full of surprises but he has nothing left to prove imo.

Marquardt and Maia is the most intriguing match-up to me. Both these guys have been on an absolute terror and looked very impressive in their victories. Maia is a monster on the ground and Nate is very well rounded and has really progressed since losing his title shot against Anderson Silva.

Anderson Silva is scheduled to fight Dan Henderson for the middleweight Title but I think the winner of Maia vs. Marquardt gets the next title shot at middleweight and whoever it is...I think will have a good chance at beating Anderson Silva or Dan Henderson.

Can't wait!

Offline Hoby

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2009, 08:53:16 PM »
Should be some good fights.  The only recent fights that made me say "Hell Yea!" have been GSP vs Alves.  They need to keep grooming theses young fighters and finding new meat.  I think Randy Couture should retire for good.  Im not interested in watching an old man fight.  He has nothing to prove, I's hate to see him break a hip. 
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

Offline redrumTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • redrum has no influence.
  • Respect: +7
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • Myxproxy
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2009, 10:01:07 PM »
of course it wasnt okd by ufc =] half the stuff on the web isnt but dont tell =P my friends got the hook up so im not complaining cuz i dont got money to spend so free is good for me!

Offline Hoby

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2009, 12:25:51 AM »
Ill watch it dont get me wrong!  I dont have the moola right now to subscribe to ppv!! 
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

Tags: