Author Topic: Need For Speed Shift PC!  (Read 3404 times)

Offline redrumTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • redrum has no influence.
  • Respect: +7
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • Myxproxy
Need For Speed Shift PC!
« on: September 26, 2009, 11:13:33 AM »
i have two Logitech Wingman Formula Force GP and they work with the game sorta.... i have the wheel calibrated.. and when im racing in order to turn i must turn the wheel all the way to the right or left... any idea why this is happening? heres a link of me playing the game if you listen closely when im turning you hear me turning all the way to the left/right to get the car to turn... 

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Need For Speed Shift PC!
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2009, 12:50:21 PM »
Just doing a little reading on this and wondering.  The wheel uses resistance to let the input device know where the wheel is set at but if the calibration is set wrong or the system is looking for only all resistance or none at all. This would explain what you are seeing.  Get the latest drivers and go through the calibration of the full sterringin expierence even the switches, gear shifters and pedals.  I feel from the little i have heard and seen that this should repair the issue.

Offline redrumTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • redrum has no influence.
  • Respect: +7
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • Myxproxy
Re: Need For Speed Shift PC!
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2009, 01:12:15 PM »
Actually i found out [on my own] that it was set to gamepad setting didnt even notice... i set it to custom wheel and set it all up works very well just need to tweak the fine settings they have you can mess with.

Tags: