Author Topic: Blinking screen  (Read 2494 times)

Offline KandieTopic starter

• Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Kandie has no influence.
  • a.k.a "Granny"
  • Respect: +20
  • Referrals: 7
    • View Profile
Blinking screen
« on: September 22, 2015, 08:01:33 PM »
here is a question, I have noticed for about a month now, my screen blinks when I am playing UO....anyone know why and how I can fix this?  I don't know much about computer issues but I am wondering if it could be my video card going bad.   Thx for any ideas in advance :)

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Blinking screen
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2015, 09:05:37 PM »
Have you been drinking?   If the horizon is vertical also then definitely drinking.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline bodfather

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • bodfather has no influence.
  • Respect: +28
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2015, 03:05:20 AM »
here is a question, I have noticed for about a month now, my screen blinks when I am playing UO....anyone know why and how I can fix this?  I don't know much about computer issues but I am wondering if it could be my video card going bad.   Thx for any ideas in advance :)

Mine did this a few years ago. It went up in smoke...literally.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2015, 08:29:56 AM »
If that a new monitor, the refresh rate can be lower.   Look at your monitor setting.  refresh rate should be 60Hertz.

Start menu, in the search box type Monitor setting
in the resolution page, locate Advanced setting, click on it.
IN the new window, locate the monitor tab. and you should be able to see the rate.

If that look normnal, then you are moving to quick in the game and you need to lower you internet connection. :)  that a joke

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2015, 03:02:24 PM »
If that look normnal, then you are moving to quick in the game and you need to lower you internet connection. :)  that a joke

LMAO

Tags: