0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • ttjoshtt has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Easyuo
« on: March 28, 2012, 07:08:10 AM »
I just started playing UO and using scripts and there has been lot of patchs lately, and easyuo has 2 be re-updated each time is there any other script clint such as easy you on that i can use till easyuo gets updated? I'm sorry if these is the wrong place to ask this, but seemed to me to be to place lol.. BTW love this site! ;)

Offline freddy

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • freddy has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Easyuo
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2012, 07:42:22 AM »
if there isn't a forced patch, you can continue to play without having to patch. Either change your shortcuts from uo.exe to client.exe, or go to the UO folder under program files and click on client.exe

If it is a forced patch, well, you're SOL. Have to wait until easyuo patches. If it's not forced and you somehow manage to patch, you can continue to use easyuo if you can find the previous client version. Rename it to something else, place it in the uo folder and open it.

Old clients wont work, since the last patch converted mul files to uop. So it has to be recent.

Offline ttjoshttTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2012, 09:57:20 AM »
So basically, run the game so it doesn't patch, unless its a forced patch? got it!!! hehe thanks for replaying soooo fast hehe ;), beside scripting, so much to learn in game on its own!!! so it looks like ill have too wait for easyuo to get updated hehe till than ill hunt stuff, but soon as its back, its back to mining for me!!! :)

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2012, 11:13:47 AM »
I just started playing UO and using scripts and there has been lot of patchs lately, and easyuo has 2 be re-updated each time is there any other script clint such as easy you on that i can use till easyuo gets updated? I'm sorry if these is the wrong place to ask this, but seemed to me to be to place lol.. BTW love this site! ;)
learn python or pascal and use stealth client. no need of patching unless they adding new graphics what arent in old mulfiles.. else no need to patch even when its forced.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2012, 12:19:33 PM »
Did the Stealth guys get the new file formats figured out and released to the general public?
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2012, 01:44:14 PM »
Did the Stealth guys get the new file formats figured out and released to the general public?
Figured out, yes public not yet.. in testing with latest EC before going pub..

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2012, 04:36:49 PM »
learn python or pascal and use stealth client. no need of patching unless they adding new graphics what arent in old mulfiles.. else no need to patch even when its forced.
lol  ;) maybe one day ill learn python or pascal, just found out uo had quests lol and how to make macros for mining  :-\
« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 04:39:25 PM by ttjoshtt »

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2012, 11:32:14 PM »
lol  ;) maybe one day ill learn python or pascal, just found out uo had quests lol and how to make macros for mining  :-\
If you already used openuo\lua python wont be much harder :)

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2012, 09:28:52 PM »
If you already used openuo\lua python wont be much harder :)
just easyuo, couldn't get openuo to work :( the guide i was reading i felt like it skip a step or something and just couldn't get it to work, do you know any good openuo guides/walk thoughts ? :D

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2012, 12:46:50 AM »
Iam not sure, but didnt we have awesome tutorials in all kind of scripting? Easyuo, Openuo.. only Stealth is a bit naked yet..

Tags: