Author Topic: You know you been playing Ultima Online to long when  (Read 4665 times)

Offline MasscreTopic starter

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
You know you been playing Ultima Online to long when
« on: April 11, 2012, 02:39:06 PM »
You know you been playing Ultima Online to long when you step out of bed in the morning, yell "Kal Ort Por" and expect to be at work in a few seconds...

You know you been playing UO to long when your driving down the road, and your car goes into the ditch, and you yell out for a GM to come get your steed unstuck...

You know you been playing Ultima Online to long, when you walk into a grocery store and expect someone to appear beside you when you say Vendor Buy...

You know you been playing Ultima Online to long, when you see your son get hurt, and you say In Mani, and expect the wound to suddenly close...

You know you been playing Ultima Online to long, when you see someone attack someone else and you yell out for the guards....

You know you been playing Ultima Online to long, when you call up your friends and tell them that you will be over in a second and yell out Kal Ort Por and expect to be over there suddenly...

You know you been playing Ultima Online to long, when you yell "GUARDS!" at someone who just commited a criminal action....

You know you been playing Ultima Online to long, when you actually see the names of people above their heads.... *Please see a pyschiatrist*  

You know you have been playing UO to long when: You move into a new apt. and try to lock down the furniture.

You know you have been playing UO to long when: You refer to the doctor as your healer.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 02:42:23 PM by Masscre »

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: You know you been playing Ultima Online to long when
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 05:12:50 PM »
You know you been playing Ultima Online to long when you step out of bed in the morning, yell "Kal Ort Por" and expect to be at work in a few seconds...

I was late to work one morning because I thought I could just Recall to work ;(

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 05:31:25 PM »
I was late to work one morning because I thought I could just Recall to work ;(

That location is blocked...
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline LlamaOnDrugs

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • LlamaOnDrugs has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 08:47:11 PM »
When you find yourself hanging around outside the bank of your nearest major city.

Offline jawetzel

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • jawetzel has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2012, 09:26:42 PM »
when you find yourself yelling bank at the atm.

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2012, 08:24:41 AM »
I once looked at a potted plant and wondered if it was a rare.  Seriously. 

I took a break after that.

Offline Cooms

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cooms has no influence.
  • Respect: +7
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2012, 07:11:15 AM »
When you get in a get in a fight with someone and yell words of power for a exp-eb combo. (Yeahhh IVe done it and a friend dueled me{with gimp tactics})

Tags: