Author Topic: Logitech G15 Keyboard  (Read 18168 times)

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Logitech G15 Keyboard
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2009, 05:27:08 PM »
huge sale on this keyboards here.. just bought one but scroll down and look at the 5 keys that are in italian.

http://www.gearxs.com/gearxs/product_info.php?products_id=8498

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2009, 06:18:07 PM »
You had to show me now i am gonna have to buy one that is a great price and it looks great and fullt programmable for EVERYTHING !!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2009, 12:58:08 PM »
Well I bought one so i will be giving a review of the G15 in about 2 weeks to let everyone know what i think of it.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2009, 08:20:02 PM »
I got my G15 today and it looks super nice gonna wait a few days till i get teh rest of my new computer to install it all at the same time so ill give a review by the weekend.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2009, 06:29:22 AM »
I got my G15 today and it looks super nice gonna wait a few days till i get teh rest of my new computer to install it all at the same time so ill give a review by the weekend.

I was told by a friend that has already messed with it that he had some issues.  he gave me a link to go to to get more current drivers.  If you have issues, it is the drivers and i will post his link to the current ones when i get home tonight.

Offline DeadIssue2

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • DeadIssue2 has no influence.
  • Respect: +21
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2009, 06:34:19 AM »
I have been playing with a G-15 for a few years now. Never had any trouble's in fact I can not imagine playing UO without it. Since they do not make the G-15 anymore in this format I am going to buy another one as well. Yes logitech still puts out a G-15 with half the G keys or a G-11 with all the keys but with no LCD. I prefer the original G-15 so that I can set my LCD to Vent and see who is talking. If my current one ever craps out I will pull the 5 keys off my old one and put them on the new one and I will be all set.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2009, 06:43:47 AM »
This about putting vent persons on the lcd and other items sounds freaking awesome. Anyone else do different things with the keyboard please give me other and new ideas these all sound like something kewl and i want to learn and can just dont have the original ideas :)

Offline Daeus

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Daeus has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2009, 12:09:52 PM »
It comes preprogrammed with that stuff.

It works well with WoW.  You can set the LCD to show your stats, BG wait time, BG stats, it'll notify you when something in the AH was sold or outbid on, let's you know when you were sent a message, etc.

I always have my performance monitor up (CPU and RAM usage as percentages).

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2009, 05:48:39 AM »
This is an interesting turn...

Now that I'm on my second new style G15 keyboard... don't ask... I read through our work bulletin board and see this ad:

2 x Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard ($70 new, asking $15)

These are the old style pivot display ones! I'm getting them next week :)
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2009, 05:51:42 AM »
Just make sure they aren't still dripping with soda!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2009, 05:59:09 AM »
Just make sure they aren't still dripping with soda!

They aren't home yet :(
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Nellie

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Nellie has no influence.
  • Respect: +21
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2009, 08:14:17 AM »
I am currently using a G11 that i have been using for a few years now, the only time i didnt use it was when i was using a KVM switch to use t2 puters with 1 set of keyboard/screen/mouse but it sucked so i got a cheap mouse/keyboard and a new monitor and rigged them up seperate, makes the desk look cluttered, and typing on 2nd screen can sometimes get confusing.

Onto the G15, it does sound more interesting than the G11, can you get profiles for UO like you can for other games? with the G11 or is it the same keyboard, with a screen?

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2009, 08:28:27 AM »
Yep, individual profiles. The old style G15 has two rows of programmable "G" keys. The new model only has 1 row.

You can actually program on the fly with them too... hit record, do whatever keystrokes your doing, then stop recording. That will be your macro. You can edit or just save it.

There's some sweet "unknown" programming for them as well. I used to play a first person shooter and had a programmable hotkey that would shoot 8 times and between each shot it would move the mouse down 6 pixels... which was how much recoil that particular gun had. Man I was a stone cold pistol killing machine.

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2009, 12:35:26 PM »
Been looking on eBay for a Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard.  I heard the one wirth the flip-up screen, blue back-light, and 18 programmable keys is much better than the newer ones.  Looks like they have been closing at anywhere from $68 to $140 dollars.  One went recently for $170 as it was new, sealed in the box.

Any advice for getting one?  Are there other sites that sell the Logitech G15?  I clinked the link with the Italian Keys but it said they were sold out...Hopefully, want to get one of these to give to myself as a Christmas present...!

ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline redrum

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • redrum has no influence.
  • Respect: +7
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • Myxproxy
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2009, 04:21:28 PM »
i had 2 g15's since they originals came out.. both had the same fails... keys just stop working =[ i now have 11$ logitech keyboard lol

Tags: