Author Topic: Hey Everyone  (Read 4505 times)

Offline cwl988Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • cwl988 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hey Everyone
« on: December 29, 2010, 02:00:27 PM »
Hey Guys,

Ive been playing UO since I was 10 years old. Im currently 22 and still going strong. I play on Cats and just recently upgraded to the High Seas pack. I'm liking it but i came to ScriptUO to find tips for the expansion.

Happy Holidays,
Val

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Everyone
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2011, 09:14:39 AM »
Hi Val. You're probably wondering why you still can't see anything even though you posted this intro. Give us something showing a little more effort and we'll respond with the keys!

XII
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2011, 11:46:54 PM »
No problem. A little bit about my experience with UO would help introduce myself more. I was introduced to Ultima by my uncle (at the time I was obsessed with the DOS game Betrayal at Krondor) and started playing casually. I foundly remember those days because I spend most of my time running through the woods of Brit but only a couple screens from guard zone because back then reds roamed the woods freely and didnt sit around any type of moongate. I vividly remember seeing a red in my first few weeks with my char and being amazed as this little squiggly line came after me (ebolt). Needless to say it didnt help me grow more daring. As time went on I decided I wanted to sell the account I started and begin again. Ive been building my current account for about 6 years. My favorite temp is a bush/dexxer and I use him for pvp and pvm. I also enjoy the relaxing play of my tamer and his well trained super drag. I currently don't have any guilds that I am involved in and rarely take part in factions. My current project is a mule because of all the new crafting changes. Im hoping to train imbuing/smithing/tailoring on that guy when Im not in school. Sorry for the short initial intro.

Best,
Val

Offline 12TimesOver

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2011, 02:47:29 AM »
Much better :)

Restricted status lifted, enjoy!

X

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2011, 04:57:43 AM »
i wish i had a chance to play back in those days.  they certainly sound fun.  welcome to the site

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2011, 07:13:09 AM »
Welcome!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2011, 09:30:27 AM »
@ C2 they where fun those times where the best but we are past them and the only thing we can do is remienise.

@cwl you may want to add arms lore on your mule also.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2011, 09:58:35 AM »
@ C2 they where fun those times where the best but we are past them and the only thing we can do is remienise.
ROFL - YEAH C2!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2011, 02:34:58 PM »
Yeah thanks guys! I look forward to share more on this site! I forgot to mention lore but youre right its a must for good armor/weps.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2011, 02:53:54 PM »
I really loved he old games from back in the day.  Shame is that 99.999% of the people today would simply laugh at them.  However, back then I played them for 100s of hours.  Man, between Bards Tale, Wizardry, Questron and the Ultima series (through IV) I probably spent 75% of my free adolescent time playing those.

Anyhow, thanks for the intro update and the opportunity to wander down Memory Lane.

BTW, I always thought the Ebolt looked like a staple from a staple gun.  lol
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Scrripty

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2011, 06:59:32 PM »
I was so happy in Ultima 3 when I was strong enough to take Bucs over and kill the guards and take all the chests. :)

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2011, 05:00:14 PM »
One thing I really regret is never playing any of the other UO series. I jumped right into UO online.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2011, 05:17:30 PM »
One thing I really regret is never playing any of the other UO series. I jumped right into UO online.

I started on Ultima 7 and 7b - fab!

Offline Tarpan

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Tarpan has no influence.
  • Respect: +18
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2011, 08:38:10 PM »
I really loved he old games from back in the day.  Shame is that 99.999% of the people today would simply laugh at them.  However, back then I played them for 100s of hours.  Man, between Bards Tale, Wizardry, Questron and the Ultima series (through IV) I probably spent 75% of my free adolescent time playing those.

Anyhow, thanks for the intro update and the opportunity to wander down Memory Lane.

BTW, I always thought the Ebolt looked like a staple from a staple gun.  lol

You should see the faces my boyfriend's 15 year old son makes over UO... For him, graphics are everything! And if a movie is in black and white, well you can just forget about it. We had a hell of a time getting him o sit through The Seven Samauri with us. Black and white AND subtitled? He couldn't get away from the living room fast enough.  :D

Tags: