Author Topic: Open Office  (Read 4076 times)

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Open Office
« on: February 27, 2009, 09:37:17 AM »
In case some people didn't know....

OpenOffice.org 3   is the leading open-source office software suite  for word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, graphics, databases and more. It is available in many languages  and works on all common computers. It stores all your data in an international open standard format and can also read and write files from other common office software packages. It can be downloaded and used completely free of charge for any purpose.

Can be found HERE
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Open Office
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2009, 10:04:22 AM »
I use this daily.  It's really come a long way.  Opens Excel/Word/Powerpoint stuff and saves them back without a hitch.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Paradise

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Paradise has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2009, 12:03:56 PM »
Open Office is fantastic! My only issue with it is it does do some silly stuff... Like when I write a formal letter... in M.Word you begin to type "To whom it may...." and it will offer up To whom it may concern;  Open office offered up "To Whom it may consolidate  ???
Maybe the have fixed it or will =P

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2009, 12:09:41 PM »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Paradise

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2009, 12:13:47 PM »
 ;D Being that I'm mixed asian I know all about da engrish 

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2009, 02:48:38 PM »
;D Being that I'm mixed asian I know all about da engrish 

My girlfriend is very Asian, so I get to poke fun at her Engrish.  However, if I try to speak Tagalog, she just laughs at me and says, "Talk to the hand!"'

Honestly, that www.engrish.com website is totally hilarious.  There was a few I picked up when I was in Korea I was aching to submit.  heh.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Paradise

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2009, 09:48:05 PM »
lol, yeah they are funny  :P  My mother messed me up for life though... for the longest time I thought Dink was the past tense of Dug when my mother would yell about how my dog dinked her vegetables  :-\  That of course is only one example of how messed up my vocabulary got as I was growing up ;p And mixing up the order of words is genetic or something...

Tags: