Author Topic: Heartwood Lethal Darts helper  (Read 8320 times)

Offline LarppaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Larppa has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Heartwood Lethal Darts helper
« on: November 25, 2013, 07:18:19 AM »
Originally posted by Crome, i decided to modify it to satisfy my needs. Basically it's the same script with some subs to enchance the performance and to add cLAW support (well actually its enforced, will get caught in a loop if you don't have cLAW running.) Have bolts in your inventory and start the harp quest simple bow on the other bowcrafter npc, then run this script to cycle quests on the another. I suggest standing near the trash barrel and using it for trash bag.

Doesn't really contain OCR, reads only a single pixel from the gump. You might need to change the location of the pixel depending on the shard.

I might give some limited support for this script but this was really a temporary thing for me as i intend to play around with the HWQ 1.29.

Thanks go out for TrailMyx and everyone who's subs i used (from HWQ), and to Crome for the original script

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
Hw_fletcherbolts_modified.txt
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 10:09:30 AM by Larppa »

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Heartwood Lethal Darts helper
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2013, 07:49:39 AM »
Larppa, be sure you get Crome's approval before posting a modified script.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline LarppaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Larppa has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2013, 09:14:45 AM »
Well i thought it was enough to include everyone who's contributions i used in the disclaimer but now i sent a pm to Crome, hopefully hes ok with this. :)

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2013, 10:00:35 AM »
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 10:06:38 AM by Crome969 »

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2013, 01:13:19 PM »
Ok all is well in the land of cheaters. Heh
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Online Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2014, 04:27:52 AM »
help please, cant download this script

It always helps to read the rules of a site before posting anything. http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=447.0

After reading the rules, you should go here and introduce yourself. Make sure to read the examples before making your introduction, especially the very first sticky! http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?board=20.0

Tags: