Author Topic: IDOCs are great!  (Read 5364 times)

Offline DTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • D has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
IDOCs are great!
« on: August 03, 2012, 01:52:19 AM »
IDOCs are great! especially if your like me and can only get on UO at random times like last thing at night or first thing in the morning.

Ive been doing IDOCs for a while and easly amounted over a billion in gold  in Items, not sold anywhere near that amount yet though lol, i say over a billion as im currently sitting on 3 bod books full of completed large bods for val hammers, 100 bods per book and val hammers are selling for 4mil ish on my shard 300x4=1.2billion pluse each bod book brings me 20mill in turnin gold so 3x20=60 1.2+0.6 = 1.8Billion thats from my best Idoc a month ago. and thats not counting the value of the 200ish heartwood runic fletchers kits.

about every onther IDOC has items to loot and maybe 1 in 3 has a decent amount and i can get about 5-10mil worth of items.

i uses TMs IDOC locator and Timbo Slices Idoc recorder and when i cannot be at the IDOC i use TM's IDOC looter, sometimes i set up trial accounts to camp the IDOCS and have multiple TM IDOC Looters running.

I suppose what im getting at is i love IDOCs, its a gerat community once you get to know the other IDOCers you see frequently and its all thanks to the scripts here, that i can fit this around my hectic life, so cheers to all for your hard work, it doesnt go unapreciated.

D

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: IDOCs are great!
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2012, 06:19:33 AM »
1.2 billion + 60 million = 1.26 billion not 1.8 ;)

But besides that, I wish I had a hundredth of that kind of luck with IDOC's! I've spent hours at a time with the same scripts never running into anything. I still do it from time to time when I have nothing better to do.

Grats on the killer hauls!

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline DTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • D has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: IDOCs are great!
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2012, 09:09:44 AM »
That was my best idoc, I've got a castle camped out, got a small plot next to it incase theres loads to loot, then ill try ne's script to replace the castle, so I might end up with a castle tomorrow, yay lol

Tags: