Author Topic: Another Returning  (Read 3678 times)

Offline smooth mikeTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • smooth mike has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Another Returning
« on: October 25, 2018, 02:14:47 AM »
Hi

Name's Mike, back at it after a decade!  This place has always helped me back in the day and Im happy to be back in the community!

Thanks again,
Mike

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
Re: Another Returning
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2018, 02:18:58 AM »
This site really is a cool site, but in order to gain full access you will need a better introduction than that.  Please make a substantial introduction and your restricted status will be lifted.
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2018, 03:00:07 AM »
I've never been asked to make a better introduction before... interesting :)

Ok My Name is Mike I live in Arizona Im the father of 5 beautiful daughters.  They are 17, 15, 6, 3, and 1.  They are all great girls.  My oldest is a softball player, and my other teen does cheerleading.  My six year old is a soccer player and my 3 year old does ballet, and the baby is working on walking.   As you can imagine, I'm usually very busy!  I don't always get time to play games but i just stumbled back on to uo, an old game i played back around the time i graduated from high school.  It's a pretty cool game and it's nice to be back.  I played on a freeshard over a decade ago and I had fun but it ended up dying out after a while I believe is was and AOS server (although I can't remember what AOS stands for!)  Lately things have been pretty crazy because we just sold our house and are kind of in flux.  We made pretty good money on it but in order to actually make the money work for us we have to wait for the interest rates to start dropping again before we buy another house, so we decided to put the money to work in investment vehicles and rent a couple of apartments out and the older girls and I will stay in one apartment and my wife and the littles in another to make transferring everyone around much easier.  Its been working out pretty good :)  I good thing tho is at night when I get home from work I can actually play a little because I'm the only one up :)  Also taking a break from living together once in a while is great for a marriage!  You start going back to long phone convos and missing each other and it really makes it smooooth :)   I'm also about to start a new career!  I've been at my company for 20 years now, and while I love it, I'm going to try something new out, mix things up a little so things don't get too stagnant.  I'm pretty excited about it!  Anyway that's a little on me and who I am :)  I hope that was a better intro!  Thanks -Mike

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2018, 03:51:17 AM »
Welcome to the site - Restricted status lifted.
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2018, 06:48:07 AM »

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2018, 01:54:23 PM »
Welcome to SUO! I have twin 17 year old daughters and they are worse then my older son. I could not imagine the drama that comes with 5 girls. I wouldn't trade them for anything but boys are easier to raise!  :laugh:

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2018, 07:03:12 AM »
You cannot imagine! lololololol understatement of the year, but thanks for the welcome!! super cool community so far awesomesauce!

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2018, 09:09:31 AM »
Dude, 5 daughters!! *shakes head*...no wonder you're coming back after a decade, you need a break!! :D

I have my hands full with one 18 year old daughter and a 13 year old son...ouch!

Welcome!

When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Tags: