Author Topic: Intro, Shifty by name, not reputation  (Read 1177 times)

Offline LordNeighborTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • LordNeighbor has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Intro, Shifty by name, not reputation
« on: November 10, 2018, 07:34:58 PM »
Hello All,
I have been known by many names in the 20 years (off and on) that I have been playing. I started off on Yamato as HaCkSlaShEr way back in 98 (1998 not 1898) Since then I have played Great Lakes, Napa, Oceania, Legends(home server now)and Origin. My notable Char names were Chisoku Kindachi, Toolbox, Neighbor, Shifty, SHady, Brett, Raven,AZ,  and I am sure im missing a few others. I recently came back to UO (after my 4th tour overseas +recovery time from being injured) to realize that most of the easyuo scripts are outdated, and lets just say that I am better at PvP/PvM than I am at writing scripts.... I live in a small village named Skull Valley, AZ (population my family hah) theres about 250 of us, I work as a Automotive Technician in Prescott, AZ (home of the granite mountain hotshots aka the Prescott 19)and am also the sitting Fire Chief for the Skull Valley Volunteer Fire Department (Fire Team 4)... if there is anything else you would like to know just ask(id give my wifes measurements but i cant find a big enough tape measure, dont tell her i said that) Have a great day!

Online gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Intro, Shifty by name, not reputation
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2018, 10:22:06 PM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Intro, Shifty by name, not reputation
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2018, 04:47:43 PM »
Welcome to SUO!!

Tags: