Author Topic: Authorization Request on ScriptsUO  (Read 574 times)

Offline BukowskiTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Bukowski has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Authorization Request on ScriptsUO
« on: December 30, 2023, 12:35:49 PM »
Hello,

My name is Rogério Fortini (Bukowski in UO), and I am reaching out to request authorization for downloads on the ScriptsUO website.

I have a keen interest in learn more about Uo Orion and have the possibilite to download scripts, and I believe that the resources available on your platform will greatly contribute to my understanding and skills in this area. I am committed to using the scripts responsibly and strictly for personal and educational purposes.

I understand and respect the terms of use outlined by ScriptsUO, and I assure you that I will adhere to all guidelines and restrictions associated with the downloaded content. If there are any additional requirements or steps I need to take to gain authorization, please let me know, and I will promptly address them.

Thank you for considering my request. I am eager to explore the valuable resources on ScriptsUO and look forward to your positive response.

Best regards,

Rogério Fortini
rogeriofortini@hotmail.com
55 44 9 9184 4918

Post Merge: December 30, 2023, 12:39:08 PM
Just to add: I played Ultima Online from 99 to 2005 on Brazilian Freeshards and returned about two months ago where I'm playing on Atlantic, the official server. Finally getting to know the UO for real.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2023, 12:39:08 PM by Bukowski »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Authorization Request on ScriptsUO
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2023, 01:17:59 PM »

A Very Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Authorization Request on ScriptsUO
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2023, 09:08:11 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: