Author Topic: Hi I'm new  (Read 3626 times)

Offline theonequasiTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • theonequasi has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Hi I'm new
« on: January 27, 2011, 06:01:48 AM »
Hello everyone !!
    I would like start off tell you a little about myself i been playing uo off and on since 97 . I'm new to scripts just learning how to use them I i just came back from about a year out of uo do to rl  stuff I play a few shard . I like doing all aspect of uo from fishing  to pvping and everything in between . I'm not to good this not sure what to say so on that note I like to say hello to everyone .  :D

Offline Kalaka

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Kalaka has no influence.
  • Respect: +25
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Hi I'm new
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2011, 08:19:56 AM »
Cool. You play OSI shards?

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2011, 08:35:13 AM »
Please tell us more about yourself!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2011, 10:58:50 AM »
How did you find SUO?

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2011, 12:19:25 PM »
Yes, please tell us a little more.  What do you like to spend most of your gametime doing?  What kinds of scripts to you enjoy using?  Are you a script creator, or a script destroyer such as myself? And so forth.. :)

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2011, 12:30:54 PM »
I about everything in the game peerless,crafting,spawns I even do a little rp . The scripts i use mostly is crafting ones and  healing  scripts . I don't Know how to write scripts yet but love to learn how . i found out about this sign through  players in the guild im in
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 10:43:38 AM by theonequasi »

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2011, 10:45:50 AM »
Sorry ive been away guys. I have been in the hospital for awhile.
Im normally on way more than I have been lately. To add a few things, i play multiple shards such as legends, chessy, great lakes and a couple others. I dont do alot of transferrring of items but I just have friends all over that I want to keep in contact with. Im 40 years old and am not interested in any games except UO. Everything else seems all the same to me.
As I mentioned, I started in 97 but have had a couple of breaks. I origionally started with atlantic but soon branched out. My last break with 2008. Ive been back strong for a couple of years now. I really like the High Seas expansion and spend lots of time at sea. I help new people on my home shard try and get settled. I use to be into IDOCs but not so much these days. I do pirate hunting as well and am in the abyss working the spawns alot. I do a little RP but its been awhile. Im really big on house design and help alot of people with their homes.
Im as interested in building scripts as using them but I really have no idea where to start. I can edit them a little if changes in the game happen but thats about as far as ive gotten. Many of the tutorials that Ive seen seem to imply that you know the basics. I really need training from the ground up. I dont want to be a leech forever. It would be nice to find a way to contribute to the cause. Feel free to drop me any hints if you have any. Take care

Offline El_Remo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • El_Remo has no influence.
  • Respect: +17
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2011, 10:51:26 AM »
Welcome aboard buddy. Sorry to hear about your stay in the hospital. These guys are really helpful. Im in the same shoes as you as far as being such a newbie script wise. Im gonna be working on a small project as soon as i can think of one that an idiot could make lol. Anyway nice to have you

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2011, 12:25:58 PM »
Welcome!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2011, 12:33:29 PM »
welcome aboard.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2011, 01:28:58 PM »
Welcome and hope everything is ok now with you being in the hospital.

Offline Outlaw Josey Wales

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Outlaw Josey Wales has no influence.
  • Respect: +59
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2011, 01:54:13 PM »
welcome

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2011, 03:11:45 PM »
Thank you

Post Merge: May 01, 2011, 07:59:24 AM
I would like to say if anyone needs  someone test anything out on a OSI shards give me a shout . I'm hoping to learn how to write my own one day. I know i got start at the bottom .
« Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 07:59:24 AM by theonequasi »

Tags: