Ultima Online Fan Board > General UO Chat

is easy uo not working at the moment?

(1/4) > >>

Sergey:
Has anyone come across recently that EASYUO has stopped working? No script works for some reason. The program starts, but somehow does not see the client...
It happened just yesterday, after the release of the UO update. ???

TrailMyx:
In looking at the old patcher that Cheffe posted, the only thing that looks like it's broken from that summary is the pointer to SYSMSG.  Everything else looks OK.  So whatever has happened is something that EUO is unaware of at the moment.

Looks like Cheffe will need to investigate further - nothing that us mere mortals can do at the moment.

Sergey:
Thank you very much for the information. It remains only to wait. It remains to wait for Cheffe. It all depends on him :)

TrailMyx:
Cheffe hasn't been engaged in EasyUO for quite some time.  I fear that we're going to be waiting a while if/when he can look into this.  The *if* part is probably more likely, sadly.

Neftis_RJ:
Ah, so I have been having some trouble running a few scripts. Like the Trails`autoloot. It starts perfectly but it does not open the corpses. Same with Multi skill trainer, it sets up fine, but seems it is broken. So I guess the issue was this new patch they launched on november 16th. Before that I had no problem with another script i was running, but now, it sets up fine, but does not run well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version