Author Topic: Back to UO  (Read 786 times)

Offline jride69rTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • jride69r has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Back to UO
« on: October 26, 2020, 01:19:36 AM »
Hello
I'm back and haven't played full time in probably about 20 years, I started in 1997 shortly after release on the Chesapeake shard. UO has changed a lot since then and I quit in 2000 and tried to get back into it for a bit in 2005. Lately I have been trying to get back into UO, because there just is not a MMO out there that compares yet. When I did play I had uoassist and UOAM, but now it seems there are better tools out there and it has brought me to this site.

With getting back into UO I am interested in fishing and it seems there is a lot of new changes to fishing so I am excited to try that out. Looks like everyone is now pretty much playing on the ATL shard so may shift to that shard once I get my game on.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Back to UO
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2020, 08:17:50 AM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Back to UO
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2020, 06:35:49 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: