Author Topic: NEW MEMBER: XRevo/Lmoreno  (Read 787 times)

Offline lmoreno2695Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • lmoreno2695 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
NEW MEMBER: XRevo/Lmoreno
« on: October 28, 2020, 02:28:34 PM »
Hello all! My name name I like to go by is XRevolution! Or on here I suppose its Lmoreno :). I am currently playing on UOG Demise which I've been a member for about 2 years now. I grew up watching my Dad play OSI on Napa Valley. I have always been fascinated with this game as it offers so many possibilities and new things to discover. I did try logging into my dads account, and I cant say that I was as interested in OSI as I should be.. I was not to big of a fan of the imbuing system although I could be wrong and it could be really neat. On the Demise server, I love playing my Macer. Im very big into pvp, even though I end up with more gray robes than I should, BUT I'm learning. I also have a stealth archer that im pretty decent with and I have a pvp mage that im getting used to. I have been dwindling in quite a few of the UO assisters, but being as I have zero coding knowledge, I turn to other people and forums for help. I like reading others scripts so I can get a basic understanding of coding. If anyone happens to be new to the Demise server, give me a shout and I'll be more than happy to give you a hand and help you out!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: NEW MEMBER: XRevo/Lmoreno
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2020, 03:06:39 PM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: NEW MEMBER: XRevo/Lmoreno
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2020, 06:37:08 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: