Author Topic: Hey Ho! ^^b  (Read 2511 times)

Bagenholt

Hey Ho! ^^b
« on: September 08, 2009, 07:35:01 PM »
Bah! Been playing UO for just over two months now and totaly head over heels in love with it. My roots in MMOrpgs began with Legend of Mir going way back lol after that I had a break from the scene and when I came back got into FFXI which I fel addicted to. For two years I played FFXI relentlessly building my char, many a sleepless night until my graphics card died again for the third time in a year. At the time couldn't afford a new one so thought I'd try my luck and search for a game that didn't require a graphics card lmao and I found UO. I wasn't expecting much but what I found after a day of playing was a surprise. Everything feels so original and the 2D was/is so my taste lol I couldn't/can't believe it. I have still yet to throw myself into the depths of UO, the furthest I've been is a Mel hunt and one group wander on balron killing. I've built a great crafter, theres nothing I haven't touched yet bar the new stuff in SA (which I'll be getting in afew weeks ^^b ), built my house and my shop will debut soon. I have a decent PvM dexer an untrained PvP archer and working on my mage which is going to go into Thunting hopefully if I can get enough soulstones to cover how much I'll be swapping to fit stuff on my chars -_- and thats about it really. If you have any questions I'll speak candidly :P

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Hey Ho! ^^b
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2009, 07:44:01 PM »
Hey, welcome to the site!  Thanks for the great intro.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2009, 04:38:44 AM »
Thanks for the great intro, and welcome to SUO. You will find a lot here to help your UO playing out.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Noobie

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Noobie has no influence.
  • Respect: +13
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2009, 07:37:43 AM »
Welcome to the site.

Bagenholt

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2009, 12:21:20 PM »
hehe thanx for the welcome ^^

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2009, 03:37:33 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

It's nice to see someone put some time into their intro. Thank you.
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline welgill

• Don't mess with TM!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • welgill has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2009, 06:54:23 PM »
Great intro and Welcome!! UO is a great game with some great people so enjoy  :)

Tags: