Author Topic: Greetings All!  (Read 2484 times)

Offline stormfuries29pTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • stormfuries29p has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Greetings All!
« on: September 11, 2009, 06:36:38 AM »
I've been reading all the new member introductions and it seems as if most of you are males, I am not. I've been playing for 5 years on Origin shard, Chessy, Baja, and Lake Superior. Most of my time is spent on Origin which is my shard of choice, since housing isn't a problem like it is on Chessy. I've never played on a free shard before, EA faithfully takes my money every quarter.  :) I play a  leg. mage/tamer, leg bard, leg necro/stealth/fencer, leg warrior/bushido/fencer or switch her to swords, leg blacksmith/tailor/carp/tinker/alc/scribe, etc... and my ever faithful thief/stealher/lockpicker, I'm deciding since I bought the 7th slot char. what I want to make.
I've been using easyuo scripts for the past 4 years, and actually googled your site. I cannot create a macro to save my life, many times I wish I did I'm sure my char. wouldn't be dying had I known how.  :)
I didn't list my chars names only because I take no chances that a GM from UO may happen to visit this board.
Thank you for your time.
~Storm

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings All!
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2009, 06:40:45 AM »
Hi Storm,

Welcome to SUO, and Thanks for the well tought out intro..much appreciated!

your right, the ratio here is about 11/1 male female, so its nice to have more fems signing up...altho we wont tolerate any toilet cozy talk here! You will find MANY usefull scripts here along with a ton of usefull information, and a great group to share it all with. So, please join in and make yourself at home!

I am sure that as soon as TM or Cerveza sign on they will remove your restricted status, so just be a little patient for one of those two to get online :)
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 06:42:29 AM by Toptwo »
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2009, 12:54:18 PM »
Welcome, fellow female, to SUO!
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline Noobie

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Noobie has no influence.
  • Respect: +13
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2009, 08:03:39 PM »
NIce intro. I played orgin once i went over with some friends to join a zerg guild to spawn at will, it was fun but got boring fast.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2009, 08:20:25 PM »
Welcome to the site.  Smart about listing names  ;D

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2009, 09:04:40 PM »
Careful or else I'll post my sausage party pic again!!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2009, 06:44:01 AM »
Maybe its just my perception, but I think the gaming community is one big sausage fest.  Its nice to see a flower among all of the thorns once in a while. Welcome to SUO!
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2009, 08:45:52 AM »
Well said Paul my thoughts exactly !!

Tags: