Author Topic: Hello Everyone  (Read 6426 times)

Offline CarnotaurTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Carnotaur has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello Everyone
« on: September 12, 2009, 09:24:30 AM »
Nothing special here, im here to learn all i can and make my own scripts.  Looks like a very handle tool to help me along since i have disabilities.

Thanks for making it possible!

Ok i will modify my post.

Honestly, i only have 1 usable arm. The other was damaged in a farming accident.
I play the atlantic shard and have been playing on and of for the last 5 yrs. I also play other
games aswell. But nothing beats UO Content.

I play all different types of characters, although i do not Pvp and havent for the last 3 yrs.
I mainly play crafters, some PVM i have made a Tamer/bard.

For the most part i like to chill and play UO during long days at home while sipping on a cold brew.

My wife and son also play and the same shard as i do. Recently got him the upgrade he is so hyped over it. He didnt know the expansion was coming till i had upgraded his account and he seen he could make a gargoyle. He was very happy bout that.

Anyway, if there is anything else you would want to know, just ask.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2009, 11:28:06 AM by Carnotaur »

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Everyone
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2009, 10:15:11 AM »
Hello Carnotaur,

Well, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but until you post up a Good Intro you will remain restricted.

Tell us a little about yourself..what shard you play, what types of chars, how long you been playing...put some effort into a good intro and the restricted status will melt away.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2009, 11:43:54 AM »
Thanks TT, good advice as always.

Welcome Carnotaur, hope you didn't have to wait too long.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2009, 11:51:04 AM »
Ty, i have patience really. Wasnt expecting it this soon actually, but ty.

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2009, 11:56:41 AM »

Ah, good.  Not many people have much patience these days.  With the Web automated as it is, people are used to instant gratification.  We're still hampster powered here at SUO.  lol.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2009, 01:14:54 PM »
Thanks Carnotaur, that was a excellent intro. Nice to meet you. Hope you enjoy your time here at SUO. a Ton of great scripts to help out your game, and also a TON of great people with a lot of smarts too...welcome to the site and ENJOY!!!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2009, 01:18:54 PM »
Oh and BTW, I'm sure the EasyUO downtime is extra hard on you being impaired like you are.  Even C2 here is recovering from a broken hand, and all the clickity-clicking of UO can become a total drag for even those of us who still have full use of our appendages.  
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2009, 01:20:57 PM »

Ah, good.  Not many people have much patience these days.  With the Web automated as it is, people are used to instant gratification.  We're still hampster powered here at SUO.  lol.

Maybe so...but we have the BEST hampster's in the biz here!

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2009, 02:56:52 PM »

Maybe so...but we have the BEST hampster's in the biz here!

Hampsters!?!?! I thought it was all about the ferrets!  ???
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2009, 02:57:47 PM »
Well ferrets are a part of SUO management.  Hampsters are the ones who do the crap work like get me and Cerveza coffee.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2009, 03:09:06 PM »
You know, a one armed guy out fished me in Alaska. The pink salmon were running and he was hittin em like crazy! I, on the other hand, was just casting and reeling, casting and reeling. Most boring fishing day of my life!
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2009, 05:20:55 PM »
LOL good to see this board is quite active.  :)

Offline Noobie

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Noobie has no influence.
  • Respect: +13
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2009, 01:20:02 PM »
This is a good place to learn read the tutorials and you will be surprised at what you will learn. Welcome to the site.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2009, 07:12:16 AM »
Yes we have a really actice community here some a little over active :) but a very good group.

Scrripty

« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2009, 07:36:40 AM »
Yes we have a really actice community here some a little over active :) but a very good group.

Hey watch it.  I'm sick, so I get lots of time to play.  :)  Feel free to ask for some help if you need it Carno.

Tags: