Author Topic: Hello everyone...this is my intro.. :)  (Read 2474 times)

Offline IsisTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Isis has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello everyone...this is my intro.. :)
« on: September 30, 2009, 07:36:43 AM »
First I would like to thank all those script makers for the time and effort they put into making such wonderful and useful scripts.
I have been playing UO off and on for the past 10 years. I have modfied scripts to match what I have been doing or needing to do as the need arrises. I have recently been outta UO for about a year and have found that alot of the scripts that I used to use no longer work or will require more time and work then I currently have time to put into making them work with new patches and clients. Not to mention that I have lost alot of my reworks and personal scripts.  :'(   I'd like to start getting back into the scripts but time does not permit me to.  I am willing to share my thaughts and suggestions on scripts to thoughs that make the scripts if I have ideas to make them a little better to to fix *bugs* that may crop up that others havn't seen.  Any modifications I do on scripts are generally for my own use and I do not ever share any modified scripts that I have done for myself unless the author likes what I have done and agrees to sharing them. But as I have said recently that time does not permit me to spend alot of time on scripting. Being out as long as have been this time I would like to see what others have done and use these scripts to see what have changed. I am mostly a crafting player and do spend alot of time crafting and resource gathering but do have a tamer, mage, archer that I do take out for fun to get away from the crafting rut. lol   I like to do champ spawns, peerless, and currently love to explore the Abyss with the new expansion.  Once again thanks to the authors of these scripts and I hope to be able to experence many more wonderful scripts from these talented authors. 
Thanks all and happy scripting :)

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Re: Hello everyone...this is my intro.. :)
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2009, 07:42:41 AM »
Nice intro, glad to have you here.

Your access restriction has been lifted. Enjoy the site.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2009, 07:44:56 AM »
Thanks for the great intro! Welcome to SUO!  Enjoy, there are a LOT of great reads here and a GREAT bunch of people!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2009, 07:54:14 AM »
Welcome to the site!  Hopefully you will find time here and there to pitch in with the community.  Enjoy your time here.

Offline IsisTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Isis has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2009, 07:57:04 AM »
Thanks... looking forward to digging into this scripting again and seeing what all these fine authors have put into there scripts.  This looks likes a wonderful community and thanks for the restriction lift. Now off to dig into these scripts and get my feet wet again.  LOL   Have a great day everyone :)

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2009, 03:07:45 PM »
Thank you for putting some time into your intro. We really appreciate a good read!  ;D

Welcome to the site!
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2009, 06:28:45 AM »
Welcome to the site and have a good look around. I enjoyed the intro it was good and thorough.

Tags: