Author Topic: Masscre' --- Magic Residue Factory !!  (Read 37324 times)

Offline MasscreTopic starter

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Masscre' --- Magic Residue Factory !!
« on: September 30, 2009, 06:43:48 PM »
Masscre's Magic Residue Maker

Instructions :

Have atleast 1 tinkertool in your back pack.
Have a Secure Resource Chest near you with only lots of tinker tools, Oak boards, and iron ingots.
Have a Soulforge within range.
Have a Magic Unravel bag and no other bags in your backpack.
You need to not be over weight with 399 boards in your backpack (the 399 boards my script will put in your backpack. It now has weight checking routines.

Skills needed:

Tinkering 50+
Imbueing 50+
Fletching 100
Arms Lore 100

May also need a Fletching talisman with exceptional % on it to get exception chance to 100%

Notes :

This script was written to get it into peoples hands quickly.  I have not placed all the error checking routines i normally would, but they will make it in later.  Have a look at it and try it out.  It has worked on my system for about an hour now with out problems, but timing issues could arise because of lack of error checking routines. Leave feedback or question in this topic.  I will answer all questions as soon as i can get to them. Also one more note you will get on average 1 Magic Residue per 4 oak boards.  The new rules and also with higher imbuing you will get close to  1 residue for 2 boards used.

There are 2 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
Mass's Magic Residue Maker.txt
Mass's Residue Collector 1.0b.txt
« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 10:20:44 AM by Masscre »

Scrripty

Re: Masscre' --- Magic Residue Factory !!
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2009, 07:12:03 PM »
I'll give it a try and report back.  I'm considering expanding this to grab one item at a time from any OPEN containers on screen and try to unravel them also. I have BAGS upon BAGS of items I saved just for this, which was an idiot idea, but whatever, I need to unravel them for space in my house.  No need to sort them.  If it unravels move the residue to a secure, if not, move the item to a "non unravel" bag and move to next item. :)  If I get around to that, I'll post it here for everyone if you want.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2009, 08:48:36 PM »
I'll give it a try and report back.  I'm considering expanding this to grab one item at a time from any OPEN containers on screen and try to unravel them also. I have BAGS upon BAGS of items I saved just for this, which was an idiot idea, but whatever, I need to unravel them for space in my house.  No need to sort them.  If it unravels move the residue to a secure, if not, move the item to a "non unravel" bag and move to next item. :)  If I get around to that, I'll post it here for everyone if you want.

Twinkle McNugget give my unraveller a try .. it will unravel normal bags full of stuff
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline cgeorgemo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • cgeorgemo has no influence.
  • I'm Brian...cgeorgemo is Curious George Missouri
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2009, 09:02:02 PM »
100 Arms lore isn't needed for crafting Oak bows if you've got a talisman to give you the extra 7.5% exceptional chance that it takes to get to 100% exceptional at GM Fletching.
The increase to damage that exceptional gives you is enough to qualify the Oak bow for unraveling.
Sarcasm is your body's natural defense against stupidity.

Scrripty

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2009, 09:47:26 PM »

Twinkle McNugget give my unraveller a try .. it will unravel normal bags full of stuff

SWEEEET. :)  Thank you.

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2009, 05:42:58 AM »
Does anyone else know of a different approach on the make max for the bows.  I have just set wait timer that more or less is set close the the time taken and then it stops the process when the timer runs out?  I had thought about making them individually but that would take more time for each one of the many key presses it would require.

Offline cgeorgemo

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2009, 07:57:39 AM »
Does anyone else know of a different approach on the make max for the bows.  I have just set wait timer that more or less is set close the the time taken and then it stops the process when the timer runs out?  I had thought about making them individually but that would take more time for each one of the many key presses it would require.
So you are using the new option to make 57 bows in the crafting menu right?
And if I understand correctly you want the script to know when you are done crafting the last bow?
There are a couple of things that occur to me about the crafting issues.

1. Using the make number of item option in the menu will attempt to craft X number of things but what happens if you don't have that many uses left on the fletching kit. It will say that you've worn out your tool and stop. Can you use a journal scan  to check for the message "You have worn out your tool!" Then the script would know that you need to use another fletching kit.

2 If you have enough uses when you finish the last one can a journal scan figure out that the journal is no longer saying "You mark the item"?
If it can when it stops saying that then you will know it's time to stop crafting and start unraveling.

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2009, 08:35:33 AM »
1. Using the make number of item option in the menu will attempt to craft X number of things but what happens if you don't have that many uses left on the fletching kit. It will say that you've worn out your tool and stop. Can you use a journal scan  to check for the message "You have worn out your tool!" Then the script would know that you need to use another fletching kit.

This is a good idea i will start working on this today. but as far as number 2 i can not think of a way to watch for this unless i setup a timer and wait some many seconds for the 'lack of' a message.?

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2009, 08:43:42 AM »
Also with out the armslore i get less magic residue.  With the armslore my DI goes much higher.  I seem to get about 10 more magic residue per unravel bag with the arms lore.

Offline cgeorgemo

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2009, 10:27:02 AM »
Also with out the armslore i get less magic residue.  With the armslore my DI goes much higher.  I seem to get about 10 more magic residue per unravel bag with the arms lore.
I see.
I was just trying to point out to people who might not have GM Arms Lore that the skill isn't necessary to use the script successfully.

Offline cgeorgemo

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2009, 10:47:37 AM »
This is a good idea i will start working on this today. but as far as number 2 i can not think of a way to watch for this unless i setup a timer and wait some many seconds for the 'lack of' a message.?
See I don't know what the journal scanner can do other than watch for a message in the journal.
If it can't tell when the last message appeared in the journal it might put the script into a pause waiting forever for a new message that isn't going to appear.

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2009, 05:06:53 PM »
But i can read the last message posted in the journal and then start counting for say 8 seconds if no new message then stop. It will be like a timer scanner routine.

Offline cgeorgemo

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2009, 05:32:07 PM »
Could this work?

Say you want to craft 57 things from a stack of 399 boards at 7 boards per item (Bows)

1) Drag your wood to the unravel bag.
2) Start crafting using the option to make 80 items. (more than we need I know)

If a new entry comes into the journal saying "You have worn out your tool" go to -----> 3

If a new entry comes into the journal saying "You're out of wood" go to ----> 4

3) Some scripting voodoo that makes a new kit or grabs another one go to ----->2

4) Out of wood? Cool then we are done crafting and we need some more scripting voodoo that makes
    our unravel bag turn our bows into magical residue go to ----->5

5) Drop the residue into a secure scripting voodoo crap goes here. Go to----->1     

If that would work you won't need a timer at all and it should streamline the script possibly making it faster?

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2009, 05:57:17 PM »
Most of the above i already have in the script but the journal never has a message saying i am out of wood.  The gump tells me i am out of wood but it never appears in the journal.  But i have a fix for that. I can scan the backpack for the existing wood and when it reachs 0 I stop and start the unravel bag subroutine.  Viola that will do it.  Thanks for the help Cgeorgemo.  You threw the right words out in front of me that put the last pieces of the puzzle in front of me.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2009, 05:59:17 PM by Masscre »

Offline cgeorgemo

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2009, 06:03:33 PM »
Most of the above i already have in the script but the journal never has a message saying i am out of wood.  The gump tells me i am out of wood but it never appears in the journal.  But i have a fix for that. I can scan the backpack for the existing wood and when it reachs 0 I stop and start the unravel bag subroutine.  Viola that will do it.  Thanks for the help Cgeorgemo.  You threw the right words out in front of me that put the last pieces of the puzzle in front of me.
Well I'm glad to help.
I'm not much for knowing the scripting language but I am a mathematician and I pretend I can think logically occasionally......shh don't tell my wife.

Tags: