Author Topic: Masscre' --- Magic Residue Factory !!  (Read 37320 times)

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Masscre' --- Magic Residue Factory !!
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2009, 07:26:36 AM »
You sure its 400 stones.   I thought it was just you cannot UNRavel if you are Overweight.  My char learning imbueing is a fresh faced garg and weak as a kitten .. and cannot unravel if he goes ones stone overwieght at a lovely 230stones.

I think it's 400 stones for the unravel bag's max weight not your toons max weight.

NOPE  -- Thats what im saying my toon cannot carry 400stones.  And if i add enough weight to the unravel bag that my total weight goes over maxweight ie overloaded (231 stones) then i carnt unravel.

So maybe the unravel bag has a maxweight of 400stones.. but you also cannot be overloaded.

Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline cgeorgemo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • cgeorgemo has no influence.
  • I'm Brian...cgeorgemo is Curious George Missouri
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2009, 08:06:30 AM »
NOPE  -- Thats what im saying my toon cannot carry 400stones.  And if i add enough weight to the unravel bag that my total weight goes over maxweight ie overloaded (231 stones) then i carnt unravel.

So maybe the unravel bag has a maxweight of 400stones.. but you also cannot be overloaded.

I see where you're coming from.
Sarcasm is your body's natural defense against stupidity.

Offline cgeorgemo

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2009, 08:15:14 AM »
And this morning upon logging in my toon I can use your script as it is written for my imbuer so I'm sure I screwed something up last night while I was trying to work on my puzzle board script before I opened your script up.

Offline MasscreTopic starter

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2009, 09:34:25 AM »
I see where you are coming from EN.  I had planed on everyone being already at full strength.  That is why i listed in the beginning that you needed to be able to hold 399 planks but i can also put in a weight check sub and compute lumber to be moved from that.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2009, 01:33:51 PM »
WEll hopefully ill be at full strenght soon enough... but I noticed this weird quirk when i was working on my Imbueing Helper. 
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2009, 02:27:29 PM »
I seem to be having some issues.  It works sporadically for me, and this is what I've seen:

1) If you move the crafting gump, there is no error check to move it back.  You did, however, warn us that there were no error checks!
2) Somehow, it keeps trying to craft baskets.  I haven't been able to track this one down.''

More as I keep poking at it.  Well done for a quick n dirty script.

Edit:  I think the basket thing was an artifact of moving the gump...can't reproduce it now.

:)
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 02:30:06 PM by NObama »

Offline cgeorgemo

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2009, 02:34:00 PM »
I seem to be having some issues.  It works sporadically for me, and this is what I've seen:

1) If you move the crafting gump, there is no error check to move it back.  You did, however, warn us that there were no error checks!
2) Somehow, it keeps trying to craft baskets.  I haven't been able to track this one down.''

More as I keep poking at it.  Well done for a quick n dirty script.

Edit:  I think the basket thing was an artifact of moving the gump...can't reproduce it now.

It was making shovels for me.....

Offline NObama

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2009, 03:00:09 PM »
Did you log out/in to reposition the craft gump in the default position?  It's working for me pretty consistently now...

Offline NObama

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2009, 03:10:07 PM »
Interesting.  It appears to be conflicting with Peragrin's Recall Lumberjack script.  Can't seem to run them both at the same time without the residue maker hanging.

EDIT:  Wait - no, it got hung for a bit when it wore out a tool.  Just had to run through the whole 'wait' sequence before it started cranking again.  Not very elegant, Masscre, but it this script certainly brute forces its way to the finish line!

Offline cgeorgemo

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2009, 04:18:38 PM »
Did you log out/in to reposition the craft gump in the default position?  It's working for me pretty consistently now...

Yeah that is exactly what fixed it for me.

Offline MasscreTopic starter

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2009, 05:08:13 PM »
Interesting.  It appears to be conflicting with Peragrin's Recall Lumberjack script.  Can't seem to run them both at the same time without the residue maker hanging.

EDIT:  Wait - no, it got hung for a bit when it wore out a tool.  Just had to run through the whole 'wait' sequence before it started cranking again.  Not very elegant, Masscre, but it this script certainly brute forces its way to the finish line!

You are quite correct on all of the above nobama.  I have added 13 error check routines including a weight check for release this week.  I just need to finish a qirk it has with one of them.  The basket weaving problem is a timing issue with your connection lag and the click command.  I have a personal bug crew doing all my checks always they go through all the problems and give me feedback.  I call them my friends from my guild :). It also at times starts making fletching kits unended because of another lag timing issue.  But i have worked though most of the issues just wait and be paitent there is another release to follow very soon .  PS thanks for the feedback, so i can see where my script is failing . 8)

Offline NObama

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2009, 07:11:01 PM »
You're doing great man.  11,000 residue and climbing.

Offline Remaker

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Remaker has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2009, 08:24:03 PM »
i went through approximately 400k oak boards and got about 110-115k residue.  not exactly sure on the residue cuz i've been training... its over 110k for sure tho.

Offline cgeorgemo

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2009, 08:42:37 PM »
60k oak with 100 arms lore got me 18156 residue.

Offline Remaker

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Remaker has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2009, 08:53:55 PM »
pretty similar results, about 3 residue per 10 boards

Tags: