Author Topic: Masscre' --- Magic Residue Factory !!  (Read 37721 times)

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Masscre' --- Magic Residue Factory !!
« Reply #60 on: October 08, 2009, 01:31:17 PM »
M,

I used this script over the last few days to grind up about 20K residue. Works great so far!
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline MasscreTopic starter

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 08, 2009, 05:17:48 PM »
Thanx for all the great compliments guys and gals :). The mods want be released today i got something else in the burner at the momnet but maybe tommorow.

Offline j.kitty

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • j.kitty has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 09, 2009, 06:19:59 AM »
Ran this script last night and it ran great until I tried doing things in other screens, then it hung and I had to restart it.  A minor annoyance when my ADD won't let me do less than 5 things at once (I'm usually triple clienting *GASP*), but I'm sure this will run ultra smooth if I left it overnight or handcuffed myself to my chair so I couldn't open up other screens.  :D

"Virtual Machine."

Mind elaborating?

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 09, 2009, 06:35:53 AM »
Here ya go J.Kitty...try this.

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=549.0
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 09, 2009, 10:04:46 AM »
Masscre,

Just thought I would throw my .02 in. This baby (dirty or not) is running like a charm for me. Started it for the first time this morning at server up and it has work flawlessley ever since. Have already got 10K MR and still going strong. I am not having any problems like j.kitty...cuz I am also running 2 lumberjacker scripts supplying wood..so not having it on the screen isnt bothering the script on my machine at all. Thanks for this script..sure is making my life easier!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Hoby

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 09, 2009, 04:59:48 PM »
Can't seem to get the script to work for me.  Followed the directions to the tee, it starts, makes one round of bows and uses the unravel bag and gets the MR but doesnt do anything after that.  Not running any other scripts, not using razor.  Would like to get this to work!!
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 10, 2009, 05:21:55 AM »
Restart your client. and then dont move anyhting until it has got to that point again and tell me what happens?

Offline Hoby

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 10, 2009, 09:28:47 AM »
Restarted client, didnt move anything.  Its makes the bows, unravels them then tries to p/u another 400 of wood to put in recycle bag. problem is when it unravels it leaves like four to five bows in the unravel bagm they dont get destroyed.  So of course it says overweight when it tries toplace the 400 boards. 
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 10, 2009, 09:33:14 AM »
You are not at 100% crafting them. In the instructions he tells you to put on an archery tali that brings you to 100% success rate crafting exceptional bows.  The script doesn't have a method for destroying the non-exceptional bows and they can't be unwound.
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline cgeorgemo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • cgeorgemo has no influence.
  • I'm Brian...cgeorgemo is Curious George Missouri
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 10, 2009, 11:43:34 AM »
At GM Fletching you are going to only be 92.5% Exceptional chance so you need at least a 8% exceptional talisman.
Sarcasm is your body's natural defense against stupidity.

Offline j.kitty

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • j.kitty has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 13, 2009, 07:53:02 AM »
Here ya go J.Kitty...try this.

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=549.0

Thanks, I'll add that to my to-do list for tonight. =)

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 31, 2011, 09:05:36 AM »
Moved script to official Script Library.

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #72 on: December 25, 2011, 07:09:56 PM »
Not sure if you tried this for the knowing of you are out of boards.. just do a check.  check to see if there is less than 6 boards in your pack and you will know you need to start to unravel rather than do a wait.  that way you can still throw in the checks to see if you used all of your uses on the fletcher tools.

Not sure if you discussed this later. Was just reading the first few pots and thought i would add in a merry christmas tidbit :)
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 26, 2011, 07:05:42 PM »
I have been looking for somehting to script during the holidays. I think I will revisit this tommorrow after get a little rest and post some resumes. I got to get a new job. I hate my boss on the one i have now !!

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 09, 2012, 10:24:49 AM »
Finally got around to popping out the new revised version of this script. It now has error check routines and has been tested. If you have problems with it or have suggestion about the script or modification please leave them here. The menu seems to be working. I am still working on perfecting the menu.  I need to find a better way to update the data in the menu. All suggestions are welcome and will be reviewed as soon as I get time. The script will grow into another utility over the next few weeks if time permits. Thank you all for the support and comments from the past.

Tags: