Author Topic: Menthios: "hello!"  (Read 1891 times)

Offline MenthiosTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Menthios has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Menthios: "hello!"
« on: July 17, 2011, 10:43:22 AM »
 ;D
What an interesting feature, it is to have to introduce yourself in order to use this. More site should do this, its a good idea.

My Online name is Menthios, and i have been playing Ultima online for about a year and a half. I find if to be one of the best made games, with the most deepest content build that many mmorpgs today lack.

Im also an artist, who is experimenting with coding and web-page design.
I have been very unfortunate to not be able to play this game as often as i like, but i must bend under the iron-fist of the anti-tech parents.

I draw fantasy, surreal monsters, and stuff. If you were to Google my name, you'd half a Google page on my artwork, but most of that stuff is out-dated and old, and does not display my current talent.
I am currently playing on the freeshard: ABCUO
if you would like to contact me, let me know!
My character is Psychopomp, and my hobbie is stealing bouras from bank sitters!
lol, just kidding, but it doesn't hurt to try.
this is one of the things that i love about this game; it has limitless possibilities.
if you what to be a ninja, well, go ahead.
if you want to be a ruthless tyrant of sheep, start collecting, lol.
Ultima has been an addiction. there's no other word that better describe it, and i dont meant that in a negative way, at all.

(p.s. I would love to do art for people, it give me a good chance to know more things to draw and become better!)
Im a bit of a noob when it comes to the Ultima Mythos.
well, thanks for reading!
« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 11:14:05 AM by Menthios »

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Menthios: "hello!"
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2011, 11:51:46 AM »
Welcome to the site.  Several free sharders here.  enjoy.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2011, 11:59:53 AM »
Thanks for the updated intro!  Hope you enjoy the site!  I know quite a few artists, and I appreciate your vocation.  I wish I had such talent.  Welcome!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2011, 12:53:55 PM »
WELCOME!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2011, 05:15:40 AM »
Welcome and we can always use a few ultima avatars if have ever designed this type of artwork :)

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2011, 06:04:58 AM »
welcome to the boards
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: