Author Topic: Luckiest Guy Ever!  (Read 19756 times)

Offline SunTigressTopic starter

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Luckiest Guy Ever!
« on: July 15, 2009, 10:47:40 AM »
Well, TT hasn't bothered to share this story with you. He is the luckiest guy ever. If you want something that drops rarely in game, he is the one to have in your party because he will eventually get it.

I first noticed his freaky luck when he was training is white wyrm (yes, it was a while ago). He was training on sphynx and it died. He randomly decided to open the corpse and what does he find? A Chaos Shield Museum Replica, dyed white, on the corpse! Are you kidding me?

Well then we were doing the glade with Ultima for days, over and over, trying to get that stupid Dread Horn Statue for Ultima. Finally, TT gets one. It was late at night, we all wanted to crash, but he talked us into doing just one more glade. What's he get? ANOTHER Dread Horn statue (which was promptly given to Ultima).

I wanted a Minotaur statue, so we started doing the Labrynth. Who got the statue? TT. I still don't have either statue.

I found the demon room in the fan dancer dojo, and got him to join me. I had spent days and days down there, and who gets the mempo after 20 minutes,? TT.

It's disgusting. Just plain disgusting. Even today, we are in the demon room again. He has twice the drops I do.
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Luckiest Guy Ever!
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2009, 10:51:16 AM »
I really liked TopTwo until you told me this.  NOW I HATE HIM!!  lol, jk. 
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2009, 10:53:59 AM »
TM, I'd like to nominate TT for Elite removal.

;)
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2009, 10:54:38 AM »
TM, I'd like to nominate TT for Elite removal.

;)

Nice!! Mean, but NICE!  He barely got a chance to setup his cubicle!
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2009, 10:55:54 AM »
See what happens when you let your woman join the site....

I had that all hush hush, now its ruined
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2009, 10:59:49 AM »
We'll get her to spill all your deepest, darkest secrets! 
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2009, 11:04:03 AM »
Life is Karma. Good/Evil... Happy/Sad... Balance.

Toptwo must be eliminated for the rest of us to have ANY KIND OF LUCK AT ALL!

I suppose I shouldn't be talking... based on averages I think I have him beat.

I needed an Arachnid Flute of Renewal to finish off my second set. I had a bunch of Demon Slayers, but couldn't find anyone to trade.

So I do a Tok Champ with my SW/Necro/Mage and notice a flute dropped. I purposely didn't look at it. After the spawn, after banking the gold, I head home to see what flute it is.... Arachnid. Ok, lets just evaluate the odds of that by itself. How many possible drop items are there, including all the dye colors? Now - how many flute types are there? So getting the exact flute I needed to finish off my set was fairly amazing.

Not finished..... While unloading my flute, I notice something funny about the boat I always carry in my pack. (Hey, you never know when you want to go sailing... NOT FISHING). It was larger then before.... OH wait something is on top of it... something golden brown in color.... something that has an unusual shape.... OMG! Something that looks LIKE A MEMPO!

So 2 drops, same champ. The exact two items that I could have wished for in my pack.

I guess it's Toptwo and me who are blowing the curve.... ;)
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2009, 11:09:17 AM »
Is everybody here forgetting about Ultima????

Christ...the guy has a couple DH statues, but that wasn't enough...nope, he also nails a BLAZE CU, then tells us this morning he grabbed 3 Runics while scripting last night....

almost forgot, he was also the first to get a ghost anchor

« Last Edit: July 15, 2009, 11:11:19 AM by Toptwo »
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2009, 11:14:44 AM »
Well I am the opposite of TT, his balance you might say.

I have been using the quester since he joined this site. Mostly, I was learning how to write code, but I wanted a stupid heartwood saw to make my whammy some armor. Just a simple saw. Nothing else. To this day I still have no saw. I have maybe a handful of yews, but I have been through probably 2M boards, nothing.

He gets all the statues, I get nothing. I got that stupid needle; can't even give that damn thing away. I got rocks. Wow. Rocks. The only interesting thing I got was the sash, which I promptly sold.

Who, I ask, Who is the balance for Ultima and Cerveza?
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2009, 11:16:54 AM »
Did I forget to mention the +5 Stealth Cloak I got the other day... and my stupid Futon...
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2009, 11:52:05 AM »
Yes life is a balance and i belive i paid all your LUCK tabs .. when my stoarge house fell i just realized that amoungst otherstuff ill be looking for and rembering about real soon was about 2k bolts of white cloth errrrr.

Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2009, 12:13:17 PM »
The fact that the TopTwo has SunTigress in his life that alone makes him the luckiest guy ever! ;)

Right!?

How did I get caught in the crossfire!? I need to keep my big mouth shut! :-X

Set %Humility #True
Set %Braggart #False
Set %KeepQuiet #True
Set%HideInShadows #True

Repeat

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2009, 12:14:39 PM »
No crossfire...

I needed to deflect ;)

thought of you first thing!

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2009, 12:15:08 PM »
Thank you Ultima!

Scrripty

« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2009, 05:06:14 PM »
What are the chances of getting this off a Miasma?

Lightning          46
Mana Leech      60
Lower Defense  44
Life Leech        52
Damage           39

Cleaver. :)  Not bad for a cleaver...

Tags: