Author Topic: Rose Tyler and Adventures of the TARDIS  (Read 3610 times)

Offline Rose TylerTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Rose Tyler has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Rose Tyler and Adventures of the TARDIS
« on: September 14, 2012, 01:19:55 PM »
Ok so like I read the thread about what to do and not to do when posting here. But my mind is all rattled around, I don't know if I have been here before, rather weather or not I am coming or going. Lost the Doctor a long while back in this alternate reality known only as UO. Nothing we have encountered accross time and space has been as immersive or quite as damming as this place. Now within each alternate reality there are parallel worlds... layers upon layers of intrigue. I know I really haven't always been here, can't have possibly been, but yet, at the same time I know I have been. Since closed beta and beyond... I live in one time zone play in another and am quite the intrepid persona. I haven't done nearly as much as I ought to, since losing the Doctor I am a bit aimless. I wander around doing this and that, hopping from world to world, buying trinkets and such frivolties that amuse me. Collecting this and that and the other, buying and filling house after house in a vain attempt to fill the whole the Doctor left. I can quite do on my own anything that UO has to offer, but on some worlds I am surrounded by people who are also friends of the Doctor, who comfort me in his absence. This is me, rambling, disjointed thoughts, not quite rubbish, not quite cohesive...

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Rose Tyler and Adventures of the TARDIS
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2012, 01:45:45 PM »
Kinda of interested if you might be carring a few jelly babies that you might spare and whether you might remember where you left that bloody phone booth this time?

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2012, 03:37:36 PM »
I do love the doctor and rose was one of my favorites

Offline Rose TylerTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Rose Tyler has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2012, 04:09:34 PM »
My TARDIS is hidden quite well masquerading as four rubble tent pieces all nicely squared together. Not some much worried about jelly babies as I would be the fat sucker kids. :P

Kinda of interested if you might be carring a few jelly babies that you might spare and whether you might remember where you left that bloody phone booth this time?

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2012, 06:33:28 PM »
Welcome!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2012, 11:03:21 AM »
welcome welcome welcome.... let the adventures continue
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2012, 12:32:33 PM »
Bienvenue!

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2012, 03:28:06 PM »
That was one of the more interesting intros I've read.. :D  Welcome!

Tags: introduction