Author Topic: My awsome introduction by a french Canadian!  (Read 3365 times)

Offline myersTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • myers has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
My awsome introduction by a french Canadian!
« on: November 30, 2012, 11:40:20 AM »
Hi, i'm Joel and i'm from Quebec, the french part of canada. It might be hard to describe my self easely in english because it's my second language but i'll give it a shot haha!  so i'm from quebec province in a little town on the west side named Rouyn Noranda.  a friend of mine made me discover Ultima online 10 years ago i i soon became an addicT  i was playing on a french shard name UO land of darkness it was a great shard with a lot of people loggued on, but the server turned down and so my interest on building another caracter on another shard.  And so i'm i 10 years later!!! I've been lay off from my dream job in televion production 6 month ago, i'm a technician in "regie" (i don't know how you call it in english, but everything behind camera  would be probably the rigth description!) cameraman, director and editor.  I was working for a french sports television name RDS, for the canadian RDS is the TSN french version.  I was depress so i remember the game UO and i strated  on a new shard name UO apocalypse, also in french.   In the game i strat by masterising all the crafting skill, exept the skill you craft clothe and stuff.  I just think it not worth the time of trainning.  I'm the helper, the one who craft weapon for free so i have a lot of friend on the shard.  I'm not really good in pvp but haha i'm really good with pvm, they have a hard times with me! On the shard i,m on now, you have to kill monster to get experience and level, afther level 1000 you can choose if you are on the good one or the bad one. 

Finaly i've heard about Scrip uo  on another forum while looking for a good trail editor, basicly , what i want is to build a trail that would go on every tentacle monsters and attack them.  On my shard you have to kill around 400 or more tentacle to pass level 76 to 95... i hate those damn tentacle lol!
so if Script UO can help me to save so time on boring running around tentacle it would be really really nice!!!

if my english is terrible, excuse me!! it's been a while since i wrote in english!
hope everyone have fun on there shard!!
Joel

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: My awsome introduction by a french Canadian!
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2012, 01:18:33 PM »
Welcome to ScriptUO Joel! :)

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2012, 08:38:32 PM »
Bienvenue dans la famile the SUO.  Il n'est jamais trop tard pour revenir ou join un group.   Tu va trouver le grooup full of help here.  Welcome once again.

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2012, 06:16:29 AM »
Thanks for the intro, welcome to SUO! Restricted status is lifted, so have a look around!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline myersTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • myers has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2012, 07:08:04 AM »
Thanks a lot! i'll try some script today!
Merci!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2012, 07:38:36 AM »
Welcome!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2012, 08:01:43 AM »
welcome to scriptuo
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: introduction