0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Switzer has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello.
« on: December 16, 2012, 01:59:46 PM »
Hello everybody, i have played ultima online on and off in various freeshards over the course of about 7 years, originally playing on great lakes. I am an avid gamer among my many hobbies, having spent many hours playing D2(D3 was quite a dissapointment), i return once again to playing ultima online. Almost all of my family has played UO at some point in time and they all enjoy it, hopefully i can pull some of them back in and get them playing again. Until now scripting has been foreign to me, and have decided to come here and invest my time learning about scriptuo it looks as though i have missed out on a large part of UO.

My usual character is somewhat of a modified sampire, i like to use fencing and max healing by dropping chivalry. I have always been a fan of dexxers, as they are one of the easiest characters to start with little gear requirement and offer a simple way to gain some gold and amass some gear for other characters (mainly necro/mages). I am not a big fan of crafting, as i have learned that it can become quite tedious searching for bulk order deeds and farming various materials. Most of my time is spent in PVE, i cannot stand being constanly killed by those pesky PKers so i try to avoid it as much as possible.

Other than gaming the majority of my time is spent dealing with the competitive robotics team that i am a member of at our local high school. I am one of the main programmers, we use national instrument's Labview for all of our coding--something very different from any other programming language. Robotics is one of the best things that i have been involved in, gaining almost all of my attention and getting me instantly involved, as it encompasses all of my interests.

I hope to delve into ScriptUO.
-Thanks

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • SolidSnake has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hello.
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2012, 03:33:39 PM »
Very nice story...and welcome :)  I am sure a mod will be around shortly to allow access.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2012, 07:11:41 PM »
Welcome!

Offline KaliOfLS

• That's "Dr." Kali to you!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • KaliOfLS has no influence.
  • Respect: +33
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2012, 07:31:45 PM »
Welcome!
R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 
^ real life signature for sure

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2012, 04:43:18 AM »
Welcome to the site.  Nice intro

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2012, 08:05:31 AM »
welcome to scriptuo
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Cooms

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cooms has no influence.
  • Respect: +7
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2012, 07:43:03 PM »
Welcome!!