Author Topic: You've been killed by cookie monster.  (Read 2015 times)

Offline Th3Ma5hatt3rTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Th3Ma5hatt3r has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
You've been killed by cookie monster.
« on: March 12, 2014, 11:58:26 AM »
Hello Everyone!
I've been playing Ultima Online since 1997, but I didn't get anywhere in the game until later due being so young and having such a short attention span. Around 2004 I started playing the game a lot more and that is when my experience in UO really got going. I started off as a mage and I remember having such a hard time getting started. I spent almost my whole OSI UO career on the LS server. Anyone remember getting killed by the PK 'Cookie Monster' on LS? I do. I remember dying to him/his guild all the time, I lost so much stuff to them. I even remember at one point looking at the bounty board and seeing that he had over 1 million bounty on his head and being amazed.

Eventually I took a break from hunting in UO as a mage/tamer and started getting involved in PVP. I had been PKed a lot before and it never really appealed to me (Usually made me rage, **** you COOKIE MONSTER)  :'(. I got into 1 on 1 mage dueling a lot and eventually got really good at it. Even joined one of the top PVP guilds at the time, and every month or so our guild would pay gold for the whole guild to transfer servers to fight new guilds. It was an extremely fun! No other PVP aspect of a MMORPG has come close to that experience since than. Now I only play Freeshards and enjoy the scripting aspect of the game though things like EasyUO, OpenEUO and Stealth.

A little about myself, I work full time for a software company that develops software to perform automated black box tests on applications. I enjoy developing software both at work and at home. I have developed a lot of different applications and scripts over the years for many different things, but there is always more to learn and develop. Thats why I am here.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: You've been killed by cookie monster.
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2014, 02:34:50 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2014, 02:40:17 PM »
But did you ever kill "Cookie Monster"?  heh

Anyhow, welcome to the site!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Th3Ma5hatt3rTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Th3Ma5hatt3r has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2014, 02:47:24 PM »
Nah I was too much of a newbie.  :P I did lose a full set of valorite armor to him one day and I cried myself to sleep. Back when full valorite was super expensive.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2014, 04:45:39 PM »
Welcome!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2014, 05:08:37 PM »
I once stole his cookies but he was a sleep !! Welcome to Script UO !!

Tags: