Author Topic: Trolliz  (Read 2562 times)

Offline trollizTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • trolliz has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Trolliz
« on: January 25, 2015, 04:25:34 PM »
Sup guys! How are you? Luiz here, from Brazil, so pardon me if I'm not so good about this introduction! Here we use a lot of commas to write and I keep using them to write in english!

I'm an UO addict for more than 12 years, but I have to confess I was playing D3 hardcore for sometime and I always resemble in the fact that UO is superior even with the lower graphics!!

Part of my free time I invest in homebrewing (beer) and mead making and studying about the subject and related stuff, but I'm not always drunk LOL!

I'm here to get along, get the introduction to the newest UO related stuff, try to code something if I remember and learn the new stuff, and I hopefully I'll share my suggestions and try to help the crew!

Hope you guys good beers, fights and loots!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Trolliz
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2015, 07:33:35 PM »
welcome to the site! Let the learning and socializing begin!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2015, 07:35:04 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2015, 08:24:54 PM »
WELCOME!

Tags: introduction