Author Topic: Hello Mephesto here  (Read 1796 times)

Offline MephestoTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Mephesto has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello Mephesto here
« on: December 26, 2011, 10:06:17 PM »
Hi  ;D I am Mephesto. I've been playing UO since 1998, and was briefly a counselor on the Pacific shard. I mostly play on Alexandria (EUO freeshard), but I still get on Atlantic on occasion. I usually play a swordsman char, but I also fish and mine a lot. I recently started crab/lobster fishing. I was hoping to find a helpful script. EUO was lacking for now so I did a search and found this great site. I look forward to meeting other players who use this site. Thanks, Mephesto

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Mephesto here
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2011, 10:38:41 PM »
Welcome Mephesto!

Seems like there are more people playing Freeshards than production servers. If all the people who were on freeshards were playing on the OSI Shards UO might actually look busy.

Tell us a little more about yourself. We like to know a little more about our members before they get full access to the community.

What do you do on your swordsman hero? :)

Offline MephestoTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Mephesto has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2011, 12:19:08 AM »
Hi Ultima, Lately I've been using him to stomp through dungeons. I especially enjoy fighting dragons, daemons, and ice fiends. I'm starting to again play more often on OSI's Atlantic shard. There is a lot more different content on OSI shards. I haven't checked out the SA dungeon yet but am looking forward to it. In 1998 I co founded a crafter's guild wich accidently is named the same as a company wich has to do with Ultima history. It's still an active guild and is one of the oldest on Atlantic. By 2004 I was using programs like EZ macros, UOA, Uoextreme, and Ghostmouse to take some of the tediousness out of tasks like mining, and fishing. Then a friend introduced me to EUO wich turned out to be a dream come true. I've been working on my tamer's skills since 1998. It's taken me that long to get to 104.7 taming. These days I make a point of going to the Jehlom bull pen to get that easy one a day .1. Another thing I've been doing lately is the Professional Fisher Quests.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 12:28:41 AM by Mephesto »

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2011, 04:54:50 AM »
Thanks for the intro, welcome to SUO.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2011, 07:22:45 AM »
Welcome!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2011, 08:17:12 AM »
Welcome to the site and as always please do not be a stranger.

Tags: