Author Topic: Hi! I'm Matiu23.  (Read 2178 times)

Offline Matiu23Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Matiu23 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hi! I'm Matiu23.
« on: January 24, 2012, 05:36:17 PM »
Hello, I'm Matiu23. I'm 24 years old and come from Poland. I have played UO about 6 years. First played on Polish Shard "Moongate" about 2 years, it was in 2004-2006 if I remember well. Second shard where I played It was "UODreams", It's Italian shard and there without Italian language spend 4 years, 3 years hard playing and 1 year Stagnation. Now I play on PandoraUO, just stared game there month ago.

I played a lot of characters, but most often archer, mage-necro (first PG) and Tamer. Of course I crafted all time, and this is what I like (and love hihih) in this game. I lives for crafting :) I'm bad in PvP but good in craft, Can't have everything :) Second thing what I like in this game is PVM with Tamer, it's what I can do after 6 years playing in this game :)

In real I am student of economy (last year), live in Poland, working and If have free time play UO or another games. UO is the game where I played most any longer. I played in Aion too but It haven't something this what have UO, and I back to UO. Sometimes play in another games, like Battlefield 3 or Battlefield BC2. Sometimes I don't have time to play like everyone :/ And have break for month etc. Now I play only in UO and have fun with it ;)

In the past, I use only trianing scripts or Bods filler scripts. I can't creating any script, I don't understand how it work (how write script).

Writing introduction is the best thing what I meet in forums about games. But a long time ago I don't see this in another forums (another games).  Some people don't give to much but take a lot of hard work from another people. Here I want give big Thank you for all peaople who creating script and give it on forum. I can't have fun with UO and crafting without this people and for this once again BIG THX.

Wow, it's the longest letter what I wrote in English since years. I apologize for all errors, I don't have gift to foreign languages. I try write and speak correct in English but sometimes make horrible errors.

See you on forum if You accept my small letter and Greetings from Poland.
Matiu23

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Hi! I'm Matiu23.
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2012, 06:29:28 PM »
Welcome to the site and I hope to see you on the boards.  I'll get you unrestricted in a second.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2012, 07:57:38 PM »
Welcome!

Offline D

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • D has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2012, 11:40:04 PM »
Welcome to the site!

Offline Matiu23Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Matiu23 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2012, 04:21:37 AM »
Thank you :)

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2012, 03:07:31 AM »
Hello Matiu23 and welcome to Scriptuo!

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2012, 05:04:51 AM »
Welcome to SUO!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2012, 07:09:09 PM »
welcome to the site and do not become a stranger !!

Offline Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Canuker has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2012, 05:59:26 AM »
Welcome, that was a far better introduction in English than I ever could have wrote in Polish:)
Nope!  I'm doing what all the real PvPers do:  Scripting everything except the running away part!  I'm real good at that already...

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • SolidSnake has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2012, 06:50:56 AM »
Welcome to the crew. Please..abuse the search button.

Tags: