Author Topic: [UO Herald News] Town Hall Registration is Closed!  (Read 1370 times)

Offline Spaz FerretTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    2.4%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Spaz Ferret has no influence.
  • I LIKE COFFEE!!
  • Respect: +13
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
[UO Herald News] Town Hall Registration is Closed!
« on: August 11, 2010, 09:34:02 AM »
Town Hall Registration is Closed!

Hello Everyone,
  We have completely filled all of our slots for the UO Town Hall Event in August! At this time we are taking no further requests to attend the events.
  Thanks to everyone who has shown interest. Attendees will receive confirmation e-mails with the Town Hall agenda and travel information within the next few days.
  For those who won’t be able to attend, Whispering Rose radio will host an audio stream. Also, we are looking into streaming the event live.
  Stay tuned for more information as the date draws near!

http://www.uoherald.com/news/news.php?newsid=1080

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: [UO Herald News] Town Hall Registration is Closed!
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2010, 09:36:25 AM »
AHHHHH AND I SO WANTED TO BE THERE.  I WILL HAVE TO GO BACK TO MY DREARY LIFE AND WEAP FOR LACK OF ANYTHING BETTER TO DO.

Tags: