Author Topic: [UO Herald News] Producer's Update - 8/13/10  (Read 2761 times)

Offline Spaz FerretTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    2.4%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Spaz Ferret has no influence.
  • I LIKE COFFEE!!
  • Respect: +13
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
[UO Herald News] Producer's Update - 8/13/10
« on: August 13, 2010, 01:17:01 PM »
Producer's Update - 8/13/10

Just is a simple word. It can mean forthright, and properly executed within the bounds of law. It may also be used as an adverb. For example: “I just love cake” or “Why doesn’t the dev team just ?”
  The word “just” tends to get some in a lot of trouble. Another example “I was just adjusting my radio, officer.” Or something I am certain many have heard “Oh he or she is just a friend.”
  Patrolling the boards as we do, the dev team tends to see the word “just” a lot in terms of things we have done or have yet to do. “If they would just …”
  Well, we have just finished Pub 67. We have just been through testing on the latest internal review of arenas, and we have just finished taking a look all of the fans who will attend the summer Town Hall at the end of this month.
  And I am just excited.
  What does this all mean for you?
  It means we are just as focused on the future of UO as we ever have been. 
  The media outreach prior to this letter went to quite a number of people -- some who have played Ultima Online before, or know of the Ultima series … some whoare only RPGers. The intent? To open the channel and experience of the longest running MMO to countless who have only heard of the game in passing.

http://www.uoherald.com/news/news.php?newsid=1082

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: [UO Herald News] Producer's Update - 8/13/10
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2010, 02:54:55 PM »

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2010, 03:01:13 PM »

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2010, 04:18:55 PM »
They want to play. I'll play. First time they even think about toying with scripters accounts I'm gonna fight back and mess with them.

If they start banning, its time to initiate operation borg,
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2010, 05:07:48 PM »

Offline NObama

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2010, 05:11:32 PM »
They want to play. I'll play. First time they even think about toying with scripters accounts I'm gonna fight back and mess with them.

If they start banning, its time to initiate operation borg,

As in we all dress the same, or as in we abuse the crap out of the Army?

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2010, 06:58:23 PM »
Sort of........
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2010, 07:54:04 PM »
does anyone else get an easy uo simble at the link and in front of the name of page on the tab?  wth, did they actually put that in there as a joke

Offline NObama

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2010, 09:09:09 PM »
does anyone else get an easy uo simble at the link and in front of the name of page on the tab?  wth, did they actually put that in there as a joke

Huh?  What?

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2010, 11:16:33 PM »

I'm getting the normal UO symbol.

Tags: