Author Topic: Web Hosting  (Read 7790 times)

Offline MasscreTopic starter

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Web Hosting
« on: August 13, 2011, 07:50:42 AM »
Back in 2009 I had my own website and ftp and other items. But I allowed all this to lapse and now and looking for a new web host on the cheap for my business. I was paying like 19.95 per year for the web host and domain and like 3 emails and FTP server and all the pHp and other addons. Also included web designer.  But I can not find anything any where near this price that offers anything near this service.  I will only be using this to advertise my Business nothing else at the moment. Just recieving email and advertising.  Any ideas appreciated.

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
Re: Web Hosting
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2011, 07:16:55 PM »
Not sure the best hosts out there (since a friend of our business gave us a professional one for free), but I can definitely recommend using Google Mail for your domain! Free accounts have plenty of room and allow you to manage it quite well!
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2011, 07:22:59 PM »
I use bluehost.  They have treated me well.  They also have simplescripts. and so this allows you to make websites easy.  If you need some space i can give you some of mine.  Just depends on what kind of site and everything that you are running. I do pro hosting with them so i pay 20/month and so i have a bit more room to handle multiple sites.
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Offline MasscreTopic starter

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2011, 06:20:16 AM »
I ended up going with Web Host. They gave me a full year for 17.50. The only extra thing I had to spurge for was the domain name. Also had free business cards printed at Vista Print.

Offline Goliath

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Goliath has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2011, 07:01:23 AM »
I ended up going with Web Host. They gave me a full year for 17.50. The only extra thing I had to spurge for was the domain name. Also had free business cards printed at Vista Print.
Interesting... That is actually so cheap that I would consider doing it just to have something to play with and work on a design for kicks.

Tags: