Author Topic: Hi, I'm new  (Read 2240 times)

Offline nxtorresTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • nxtorres has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hi, I'm new
« on: December 30, 2019, 10:53:19 PM »
Hi,

I've played UO for the last 15 ish years. I am a full time student and don't get to play as much as I used to, but I still like to play when I get the chance. I hope to be a vet. I'm pretty socially awkward and a hermit and don't talk to people very much, so I hope this intro is acceptable. This is more words than I usually speak in a few days.

I typically play a mage-tamer-necroweaver type character on a shard.  I am not a great scripter at all, and a community like this to learn about scripting from is great.

In my free time, I play violin and take care of aquariums.

It's nice to meet you guys!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hi, I'm new
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2019, 05:12:19 AM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2019, 07:28:29 AM »
Welcome to SUO!!

I typically play a mage-tamer-necroweaver type character on a shard.

Do you mind sharing your template? I tried that when necro was first released but knew nothing about it. I have always thought about trying it again.

Offline nxtorresTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • nxtorres has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2019, 10:14:48 AM »
Hi,

I play on a mondain's legacy shard so it may not be relevant where you play. And I'm very much an amateur, so YMMV:

Evaluate int: 115
Magery 95.4
Necro 100
Spellweaving 101.6
Spirit speak 90.9
Animal lore 110
Taming 106.7

With +skill items it becomes

115 mage/necro.

But I use wraith form from necro for the mana, spellweaving is great for champ spawn and having an animal is always handy. Template works for me :)

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2020, 06:17:11 AM »
welcome to scriptuo
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline john_matrix

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • john_matrix has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2020, 01:38:26 PM »
welcome to scriptuo
Hi im new allso, cant wait to get maddogs jeholem bull pin script.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2020, 04:16:40 PM »
welcome to scriptuo

I would not recommend that one. The Jhelom farms are heavily visited by tamers and wool gatherers. You are most likely going to be reported using that there. Once you post a good intro in the new member section, you will have access to other taming scripts that work well. Once you hit 90 real skill, all you need are the taming mastery trainers.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2020, 07:48:24 AM »
welcome to scriptuo

Not gona happen unless you post a new member intro.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: