Author Topic: How to Script Covetous Level 4 Prison Cells? Anyone? Template?  (Read 1752 times)

Offline AlphaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Alpha barely matters.Alpha barely matters.
  • Respect: +44
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
OK.....   I've been farming other stuff but I know that a lot of the best "shame" loot actually comes from the 8 prison cells on Covetous Level 4.  That's the back room down the stairs with 8 cells and the headsman's Room at the end of the cell block.  The monsters cycle through 5 different slayer categories and have 2000-10,000 hp.  I'm aware that the common template for that area is a Disco tamer (Disco Mastery) with a Greater Drag & I can definitely farm the area somewhat, but the spawn area is random & eventually the cells stack up with multiple nasty critters & that's where I get stuck.   Anyway, if you've got a better solution to this fill me in if your willing.  1 account obviously...  if I could stack multiple healing chars etc.. it would be easy heh.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: How to Script Covetous Level 4 Prison Cells? Anyone? Template?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2013, 04:41:21 PM »
Have they re-done all the classic dungeons?  Sounds like the "new" ones aren't all that friendly for us under-equipped noobs.  lol
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: How to Script Covetous Level 4 Prison Cells? Anyone? Template?
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2013, 05:04:23 PM »
The Undead is not pretty,  I wait for the dragon and Orc one.   I believe  it change every weeks.   we team up , Sampire and Disco/healer.     For the monster that cast spell,make sure u block the door.

Tags: