Author Topic: owned by no-one  (Read 3010 times)

Offline acidburnTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • acidburn has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
owned by no-one
« on: August 09, 2008, 05:47:58 AM »
sorry more questions.
I've been looking through CLaw lite and found the talisman code but it doesnt seem to deal with talismans 'owned by no-one'.
I assume it could be added in the user defined but still dont quite understand the syntax.
any suggestions?
thanks (and sorry for pestering)

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: owned by no-one
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2008, 09:45:39 AM »
first you need to add it to the user defined list. then add it to the loot list, then add it to the active list?
speaking of items Owned By No One...

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
Totem.JPG

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: owned by no-one
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2008, 10:23:54 AM »
sorry more questions.
I've been looking through CLaw lite and found the talisman code but it doesnt seem to deal with talismans 'owned by no-one'.
I assume it could be added in the user defined but still dont quite understand the syntax.
any suggestions?
thanks (and sorry for pestering)

The CLAw is pretty unique in that you can pretty much come up with any rule you want.  That's what the "User Defined:" section is for.  Just type in "Owned by no one" into the "User Entry:" edit box (ckick its OK).  Then this becomes a selection for you in the "User Defined:" section (will now appear in the drop-down with your other user defined rules)  Be sure to press the >= button until it says NA because you aren't looking for a magnitude.  Then click its OK.  Then just add this new rule to the active list and you're done.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: